• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Godslay

Banned

Hahaha Milchjon is a friend in the sense that we hate each other's team, countries, and how we post. We have a lot in common in that sense. Plus we are in season mode so we have to hate each other until it's all over. Then we can be civil in the off-season.

Greg

Hahaha Milchjon is a friend in the sense that we hate each other's team, countries, and how we post. We have a lot in common in that sense. Plus we are in season mode so we have to hate each other until it's all over. Then we can be civil in the off-season.
:jnc

Milchjon

I don't hate your team (apart from Peyton), your country or your posting (apart from the few occasions of increased salinity levels).

Beyond that it's all love.

BTW, met a nice girl from Colorado yesterday. She did not quite approve of my Brady love.

I'm excited to see certain things in this game. Certain players on the OL were angry about how they played and how some in the media portrayed them as soft. Since the phins have a good DL, I'm hoping to see them stand their ground.

Sounds like Orange Julius is out, so I'm looking forward to seeing Virgil Green provide good blocking for the run game. I'm also looking forward to Cody Latimer putting in some work.

Peyton also needs his workload paired down. They have to run the ball. I want CJ to get 20 carries. They have to shift to the run to some degree. Can't be throwing 50 plus times a week, even with screens/dump offs as a replacement to the run game.

In general, I am excited. I'm glad Chief Little Hands blew it against the Raiders. Takes some of the pressure of the division off. So if we lose, we'll still have a half game lead. Still a conference game so I'm taking it seriously. Sucks that either way the traitors win.

Here's to a good game though, and let us be lame and defend our precious clubhouse from any invading drivebys!
Best of luck to you and your boys today, my friend. My biggest concern is the Broncos D, they get overshadowed by PeyPey and co. but they are a rough matchup up front for a weakened Dolphins o-line. The secondary is quite solid as well.

I just hope the Dolphins can make me believe that they are for real for once in my life! Hopefully they will at least keep it close.

If the Broncos win they must complete the fight against evil by taking the number one seed from the demonic horde of New England. Evil must not prevail!

Godslay

Banned
Godslay- Orange Julius confirmed out yet?

E: Gata, your Gatas better win next week!!

He was so limited on Friday they considered him out of practice. Most speculate he'll be out.

You know how it goes though. Never truly out until the put out that inactive list.

Top 10 quarterbacks 25 or under
Published: May 23, 2013 at 09:55 a.m.

The comedy is in the details.

10. Josh Freeman
9. Andy Dalton
8. Sam Bradford
7. Ryan Tannehill
6. Matthew Stafford
Thanksgiving games are far more enjoyable with Stafford involved.
5. Russell Wilson
4. Cam Newton
3. Colin Kaepernick
t's hard to imagine Kaepernick as anything but a player who makes multiple Pro Bowls and remains a top- 10 quarterback for much of his career. That's the floor, and he should be there this year.
2. Robert Griffin III
Griffin is at his career floor. He's a Pro Bowl quarterback who is accurate and makes smart decisions. Those skills never go out of style.
1. Andrew Luck

I'm sure the Thanksgiving games are more enjoyable for Stafford's family, they don't go hungry with him not at the table.

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 12m12 minutes ago
Ryan Mallett out early throwing. Over two hours before game time. #Texans

ThatsmyQB.gif

jchap

ESPN playoff machine is fun to play with. I think this is most likely:

ZAollMM.png

Godslay

Banned
I don't hate your team (apart from Peyton), your country or your posting (apart from the few occasions of increased salinity levels).

Beyond that it's all love.

BTW, met a nice girl from Colorado yesterday. She did not quite approve of my Brady love.

Dammit, just play along here. I'm trying to play a heel here.

So the Broncos went and talked to their scoreboard guy about what to do when PeyPey is on the field?

Yeah, I think so. Mainly not to get the crowd riled up when the offense is operating.

Best of luck to you and your boys today, my friend. My biggest concern is the Broncos D, they get overshadowed by PeyPey and co. but they are a rough matchup up front for a weakened Dolphins o-line. The secondary is quite solid as well.

I just hope the Dolphins can make me believe that they are for real for once in my life! Hopefully they will at least keep it close.

If the Broncos win they must complete the fight against evil by taking the number one seed from the demonic horde of New England. Evil must not prevail!

DWare might be out with an illness. So that could be a problem for us.

Good luck and let's hope we get a good, injury free game.

Milchjon

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5 Min.Vor 5 Minuten
Colt McCoy is the only Redskins' QB this season to start and finish a game as the winning QB.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 6m6 minutes ago
Mallett will make mistakes but earned OB's trust. OB can now open up the playbook unlike what he could do with Fitz.

Unleash the dragon!

Bread

Banned
welcome to the team packers fans! now just a reminder sanjuro is your packers/patriots fan liason so if you have any questions just ask him. and if the patriots are up over 2 scores at half, it is appropriate to start calling for jimmy at that point.

Top Bottom