• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Fox318

The guy with Rex Ryan as a coach is complaining about another team not having one?

iy0pK60NVsTLq.gif

Rex Ryan is the best coach the jets have ever had and twice the coach Tomlin is.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I just saw an Amish girl at a rest stop in Illinois. It was like seeing Big Foot, I had to do a double take I was so shocked.

I can check that off the bucket list.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Jesus, this is racist enough to make you an honorary Dutchy
just trying to make you proud mr grand wizard.
Can someone explain to me why calling Peterson's discipline a "PR move" is meant as an insult to the league?

Isn't that the very fucking nature of the code of conduct policy?

no, code of conduct policies exist to provide rules and discipline and consequences for breaking them. Its a PR move because there is no consistency in how players are disciplined. There is no code of conduct policy, oh wait that one that they just came up with that says the first offense is six games. But Ray Rice was punished twice, Peterson is going to get suspended for a year, maybe longer when you include the "exemption list" bullshit. Much like the refs application of the rules, the NFLs application of the rules are more of whatever the hell we feel like this week + media and public opinion + how good is the player.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You're in rough shape indeed =( As am I, my playoff dreams have long been dead.

edit: holy moly your match with Kas was a close one, so you're 2-9!

I lost by what, .30 points? The Slingin' Staffords' are now 1-10. :( Every match has been close, Zac Stacy was reason #1A and #1B my team has failed.

Wind chill up here was negative something yesterday, unbelievable. My hands hurt walking thirty feet from work to my car.

This GTA V install is horseshit. So much for getting some descents playtime in before work.

Fine with the Tate news, he hasn't done much for us, and we have two promising rookie backs who have been more impressive this season.

Plus, he might actually have some fantasy value now if he goes to the right team.

KC @ OAK

NYJ @ BUF
CLE @ ATL
TB @ CHI - fuck the Bears
CIN @ HOU
DET @ NE - prediction: 27-9
GB @ MIN - Gonna set the over/under at 5 TDs for Godgers
JAX @ IND
TEN @ PHI

STL @ SD
ARI @ SEA
MIA @ DEN
WAS @ SF

DAL @ NYG

BAL @ NO

Fine with the Tate news, he hasn't done much for us, and we have two promising rookie backs who have been more impressive this season.

Plus, he might actually have some fantasy value now if he goes to the right team.
Problem with Tate was the attitude, he was throwing shade on the other rbs going back to training camp. Didn't think we would keep him him on the team after this year anyway, glad they made the move now.

Bowser

KC @ OAK

NYJ @ BUF
CLE @ ATL
TB @ CHI
CIN @ HOU
DET @ NE
GB @ MIN
JAX @ IND
TEN @ PHI

STL @ SD
ARI @ SEA
MIA @ DEN
WAS @ SF

DAL @ NYG

BAL @ NO

KC @ OAK

NYJ @ BUF
CLE @ ATL
TB @ CHI - fuck the Bears
CIN @ HOU
DET @ NE - prediction: 27-9
GB @ MIN - Gonna set the over/under at 5 TDs for Godgers
JAX @ IND
TEN @ PHI

STL @ SD
ARI @ SEA
MIA @ DEN
WAS @ SF

DAL @ NYG

BAL @ NO

Show me on the doll where Chip Kelly touched you.

Bowser

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 32m32 minutes ago
Cam Newton will have 7th different o line in 7 games. His WRs: Rookie, 11-year vet, undrafted rookie, 1-year, converted QB, 1-year

#JustLosez

MechDX

Ryan Mallett's average time per pass attempt was 2.06 seconds vs CLE. Off the charts fast, lowest in the league this week.--PFF

MAN......Get Foster back, Mallett gets more comfortable with receivers, this has the potential to be REALLY damn fun.

I'm a bit surprised they kicked Blount to curb, but I'd say it needed to be done if he was lazy and disinterested. Do they bring in Tate who'll still be mad at not getting enough playing time? Good timing with the bye week this week though.

jmdajr

Ryan Mallett's average time per pass attempt was 2.06 seconds vs CLE. Off the charts fast, lowest in the league this week.--PFF

MAN......Get Foster back, Mallett gets more comfortable with receivers, this has the potential to be REALLY damn fun.

It will take Andre Johnson some time to adjust after having noddle passes for so long.

My memory is a bit hazy, but Carr had a decent arm.

Top Bottom