• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

That's kind of the point, though...that's always what it's going to be with Stafford. Ineffectual plays in bunches occasionally punctuated by one really amazing play or a fabulous last-minute drive. That's enough to beat lesser teams, but against a real contender, a team that plays consistently and fundamentally-sound, those chances tighten up a lot, and it's why Stafford has the record he has. Greatness is only greatness if you can come to expect it, instead of just hope for it.

Harbaugh will not come here. I firmly believe if he leaves San Fran that he'll stick to the NFL. Tressel...no thanks.

Yeah, can't see Tressel giving up being a god at Youngstown State to come coach at Michigan.

RELAYER

Banned
Not sure why we are taking deep shots like we have the luxury to be wasting downs. We can barely move the ball and our defense can't get off the field

iori9999

Banned
Harbaugh will not come here. I firmly believe if he leaves San Fran that he'll stick to the NFL. Tressel...no thanks.

I give it a 25% chance.. Not great but not impossible either.. Tressel is about the only guy I'd look at or maybe some inspired NFL coordinator.. I would have taken Sumlin last year, but it's clear he lived off the coattails of Manziel. If Pat Narduzzi can recruit, I'd take him also..

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Really the Browns are ranked #8 on 3rd down defense?

Really?

Are teams just bad on third downs? Cause we're horriawful.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Yeah, can't see Tressel giving up being a god at Youngstown State to come coach at Michigan.
Although, if he was ever bitter at The Ohio State for not standing by him, what better place to go to show your displeasure?

Personally, I'd rather see Michigan back up a dump truck of money to Bob Stoops. That Michigan job is a straight ego job so you need an egomaniac to run it.

iori9999

Banned
Although, if he was ever bitter at The Ohio State for not standing by him, what better place to go to show your displeasure?

Personally, I'd rather see Michigan back up a dump truck of money to Bob Stoops. That Michigan job is a straight ego job so you need an egomaniac to run it.

Bob Stoops is overrated.. He lives off Texas recruits there..

forms

Started watching NFL this season, as a European. For some unexplainable fucking reason I ended up rooting somewhat for the Bears. It hurts, it causes my heart to skip beats and it makes me happy.

But most of the time it hurts.

Evades sack
Runs right back into sack

izSoGUB7l77SB.gif

Greg

:jnc Shields.

Thank god the vikings suck. This would be ugly if they were good.
there was a number of big plays in the Eagles game too that were missed

they're not going to get away with that for long when they aren't playing Bridgewater or Sanchez...

LJ11

Man that's one of the worst sacks I've seen a QB take (Ryan). What a moron. Avoids the sack and literally runs right back into it. This dude on the take?

Top Bottom