• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

10809582_524510421024734_212627563_n.jpg

Such Grace

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
When was the last pick 6 by Joseph? lolz

Why do the Texans always play a little better after I shit on them smh

The Packers are playing like shit but those were two absolutely unforgivably awful calls by the refs on that last drive.

Get it together, Green Bay.

Packers look like the mediocre team I thought we were after the first 3 weeks.

Calls looked legit to me, Bucket! When you're getting beat you start trying to cheat!

Doorman

That Stafford throw makes it even more infuriating when he misses his other ones
That's kind of the point, though...that's always what it's going to be with Stafford. Ineffectual plays in bunches occasionally punctuated by one really amazing play or a fabulous last-minute drive. That's enough to beat lesser teams, but against a real contender, a team that plays consistently and fundamentally-sound, those chances tighten up a lot, and it's why Stafford has the record he has. Greatness is only greatness if you can come to expect it, instead of just hope for it.

Please hire Harbaugh.. Hell bring in Tressel.. LOL! But yeah digs has been decent for us.. Now if they can find a good replacement for Mathis next year..
Harbaugh will not come here. I firmly believe if he leaves San Fran that he'll stick to the NFL. Tressel...no thanks.

Top Bottom