• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Awwwww... yea...

Bengals only winners in AFC north today. Really ugly game but the only win.

TheFatOne

Yes he did. Do you think he's psychic? He got a hand on the ball.

But what do Pats fans know about rules.

I know plenty when it comes to corners not turning around to see the ball since the Pats have been teaching their shit corners for years to not do it. That's the modern NFL. LOL using the team I root for to determine whether I know NFL rules or not. Are we five now? Should we start calling out bandwagon fans? Or people who like two teams?

At least the Steelers lost too! :D

If the Chiefs lose later it's a giant clusterfuck at 7-5 for a playoff spot, still in a good spot really. Cincy sadly is a game and a half ahead in the North though which really sucks.

Anything can happen though still with another game against the Bungles.

Salaadin

I hate that the Steelers lost but at least Baltimore and Cleveland went down too.
I had to turn the game off and play Dragon Age because I just couldnt watch it anymore.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
It gets better: J.J. Watt was mic'd up by @NFLFilms today.- Twitter
This could be good. He was getting into it with Warmack again
Wait, does this mean we get to hear what happened after the Mettenburger injury?

RELAYER

Banned
That penalty on Hester was horseshit.
Their punter was hanging onto Hester's facemask first doing anything to stop the TD.
At most it should have been offsetting penalties.

I know every team bitches about the refs but we seem to be consistently screwed time and time again.
Definitely not a league darling by any means.

Trey

I know plenty when it comes to corners not turning around to see the ball since the Pats have been teaching their shit corners for years to not do it. That's the modern NFL. LOL using the team I root for to determine whether I know NFL rules or not. Are we five now? Should we start calling out bandwagon fans? Or people who like two teams?

I take it you went back and looked at the play and saw, indeed, that lavine looked back for the ball when Floyd did and batted it away as they both bear hugged each other.

Rules say defender has just as much right to the ball as the wide receiver does when it's in the air. if anything it's opi and dpi concurrently, but of course you think otherwise for reasons.

Top Bottom