• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

TheFatOne

Real test for the Pats defense today. I want to see how the front 7 does against the run.
I take it you went back and looked at the play and saw, indeed, that lavine looked back for the ball when Floyd did and batted it away as they both bear hugged each other.

Rules say defender has just as much right to the ball as the wide receiver does when it's in the air. if anything it's opi and dpi concurrently, but of course you think otherwise for reasons.

That call is almost always going to go against the defender in the today's NFL. If both players are fighting for the ball at the same time the call is going to go to the WR the majority of the time. It's the way the modern NFL is today. I don't see why you are even arguing this point. That's how it is. Rules say the WRs can't push off, but you see it not called consistently every week in the NFL. It's the way the game has been for a while.

Holy crap, all the other AFCN teams lost?

To be fair, Bengals played like complete and utter shit today. But I'll take it.

Hope they can get their act together for Shitsburgh.

I'm not sure what you expected really.

There is no way he was going to bench Hoyer after they won last week's game.

It's easy for us to say he should but he has an entire locker room he has to explain that to.

He's done a pretty good job I feel, yes he's fucked up some places but are you really shocked with a first year head coach?

He's done well especially with the injuries we've had and essentially having next man up and following through with it.

Fair points. I've just always been skeptical of Pettine because the hiring process was so fucked up. Really wish Farmer would have been in control of that entire hiring process.

Also, KNR postgame stream is up in case you're interested. (Haha.)

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/affPopup?s=wknr-am

Holy crap, all the other AFCN teams lost?

To be fair, Bengals played like complete and utter shit today. But I'll take it.

Hope they can get their act together for Shitsburgh.

Yeah you guys got so lucky. I think it's shit it wasn't a 15 yard penalty for throwing a challenge flag when you're not allowed to, then penalty only being a timeout is lame.

Although credit Lewis for being on the committee and knowing that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeah you guys got so lucky. I think it's shit it wasn't a 15 yard penalty for throwing a challenge flag when you're not allowed to, then penalty only being a timeout is lame.

Although credit Lewis for being on the committee and knowing that.

To be fair though the refs fucked up there should have called it. So really I'm not so peeved (in this case) that he doesn't get dinged for throwing the challenge flag.

Top Bottom