• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

TheFatOne

I still have no idea what Belichick sees in Chris Jones. That man should only be playing in obvious passing situations. He's a liability in the run game. I don't think he has ever made a good play against the run.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
giphy.gif

Line_HTX

Vikings and Bengals did their job well. Come on Cardinals, you must beat Atlanta with a GW FG as time expires.

I'm rooting for New Orleans to take the NFC South at 6-10 for Cajun.

Watt was mic'ed up? Awesome, this is going to be even better. That Houston remaining schedule though. This season will be a total failure if they do not get their first win at Indy. God, I hate the Colts so much.

Johnny Manziel is the new hype! lolol Cleveland needs to win the North.

Colt McCoy is better than RG3,
and more handsome too.
:p

This AFC playoff picture makes my head spin too much. @__@ I'm gonna take a nap.

Pettine can't possibly yank Hoyer for poor play, have JFF come in and play decently and then put Hoyer back in the next week.

He'd lose all credibility in the locker room

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Pettine saying a decision on next week's starter will be made by Wednesday.

Honestly, how the fuck do you stick with Hoyer at this point?

Maybe wait to see if Cameron will be back. Give Johnny all the weapons.

All I care about is he puts him in a position to be successful and not just force him out there.

To be fair though the refs fucked up there should have called it. So really I'm not so peeved (in this case) that he doesn't get dinged for throwing the challenge flag.

I agree the refs fucked up, but still it's a BS way to "buy" a challenge. Error happens all the time.

Bucs still buried themselves though.

Trey

It's the way the modern NFL is today. I don't see why you are even arguing this point. That's how it is. Rules say the WRs can't push off, but you see it not called consistently every week in the NFL. It's the way the game has been for a while.

The only point I made (not argued) was that the call was horrible. It was. And it fucked Baltimore as a result, but no one really cares about them so eh.

The point I argued was that Pats fans don't know the rules, and while the sample size is just you (and implicitly Gata) right now, I have the following as proof:

This is how your argument began:
Horrible? Defender never even got his fucking head around to see what's happening. In the modern NFL if you don't turn your head around the ref is almost always going to call it.

This is how your argument ended:
If both players are fighting for the ball at the same time the call is going to go to the WR the majority of the time. That call is almost always going to go against the defender in the today's NFL.

Perhaps you didn't see the play correctly, but moving the goal posts is not allowed in today's NFL.

Top Bottom