• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

jm.0.jpg

Like that was somehow worse than all of the fuckups Hoyer has had over the past month.

Ignore the haters Browner

#Rage4Life
#Rager
#PowerRager
#EatSleepRageRepeat

So glad Browner is gone from Seattle. Can't wait for next week when I don't have to cheer for that penalty machine.

I don't care for his flag I love the intensity. I mean we are still one of the most flags team int he league that's just our style so I rather have someone at least kill somebody and get a flag then stupid tick tack calls that are worthless. At least put the fear of god into them when we get flag.

Hahahaha, I had an argument with my friend because I told him two weeks ago that RG III needs to be benched in favor of Colt McCoy, who has been the only bright spot for the Redskins this year.

Now Colt McCoy has another great game, but it will largely go ignored because they lost for reasons that were not his fault.

jakncoke

Banned
meatballs slow cooked all day in sauce mmm. no mustard or veggies on this sub no sir. just a nice bed of cheese for the meatballs to rest, good helping of sauce and some more cheese on top.

Top Bottom