• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

What a thanksgiving we are having.

Godslay

Banned
What's Peyton's excuse for only scoring 8 points with the best scoring offense ever?

What's the Pats excuse for losing to that 8 point Superbowl team? Injuries? We had just as many injuries.

If the NFL was a human centipede last year, the Seahawks were the first body, and the Broncos had their mouth on the Seahawks ass. Which in turn the Broncos had the Pats mouth firmly wrapped around the Broncos bunghole.

Long story short, the Seahawks shit in our mouth, but we got to shit in yours. Doesn't work in reverse.

Bread

Banned
Godslay is right, as usual. Patriots fans are blinded by bias but the rest of us can't simply ignore the cheating that assisted the Pats to their three SB "wins." I would feel the same way about any team regardless of their conference or division.

When B&B are gone most of my hatred for the Pats will be as well. It'll be nice to see the franchise start fresh and break away from the current taint that stains their existence, even if they remain a solid contender.
Only thing I'm blinded by is the shine off those superbowl rings! Come on Tom put those away, I can't see your beautiful smile.

ShaneB

My November was hell and looking at my calendar December looks just as bad so I am going to enjoy these 4 days.

I gotta say being fat and lazy must be pretty awesome based on my limited sample size during Thanksgiving.

When I get home for Christmas, I'll certainly be eating a hell of a lot too.

Godslay

Banned

Drunk Uncle is pretty funny. Dude doesn't pull any punches.

With that, I'm going to eat some food and play some Xbone. Adios fuckers!

Only thing I'm blinded by is the shine off those superbowl rings! Come on Tom put those away, I can't see your beautiful smile.

Vladimir Putin owns one of the Pats 'rings' Patriots my goddamn red white and blue ass!

What's the Pats excuse for losing to that 8 point Superbowl team? Injuries? We had just as many injuries.

If the NFL was a human centipede last year, the Seahawks were the first body, and the Broncos had their mouth on the Seahawks ass. Which in turn the Broncos had the Pats mouth firmly wrapped around the Broncos bunghole.

Long story short, the Seahawks shit in our mouth, but we got to shit in yours. Doesn't work in reverse.
But we got to shit in your mouth and all over your pride this year.

Godslay

Banned
But we got to shit in your mouth and all over your pride this year.

Congrats on the regular season win. For as much as you use it as a negative against Manning (regular season wins/records) you sure pump it up like it meant something here. So if you want to take credit for those two wins regular season wins like they mean something, then you have to do the same for Peyton.

I know you are in between a rock and a hard space with that logic, but savor those two wins.

Now enjoy the last word, cause I'm gone.

Congrats on the regular season win. For as much as you use it as a negative against Manning (regular season wins/records) you sure pump it up like it meant something here. So if you want to take credit for those two wins regular season wins like they mean something, then you have to do the same for Peyton.

I know you are in between a rock and a hard space with that logic, but savor those two wins.

I will enjoy the last word. And hey if Manning gets all the love for regular season shit then goddamnit I'm enjoying this.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

I love how everytime Godslay gets into fights he ends a ton of his posts with "alright I'm out", but he always comes back for more. Dat salt.

Colasante

I wish Godslay was as nice as he was last year when the Broncos were rolling. He was quite a chill guy. I don't like this heel turn.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I've been working 10-12 hour shifts trying to finish this job ASAP. I won't be able to see the Den being Defending. I'll be checking the score periodically but won't be able to catch the Thanksgiving game for the first time in years. Let's go LionsGAF!

Reminder of what Jay Cutler will be facing mañana:

ndamukong-suh-jay-cutler.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I wish Godslay was as nice as he was last year when the Broncos were rolling. He was quite a chill guy. I don't like this heel turn.

Meh him and the other dude had a meltdown when the pats won in the regular season, but he "apologized" after. It's pretty apparent what that's about.

zychi

Banned
I've been working 10-12 hour shifts trying to finish this job ASAP. I won't be able to see the Den being Defending. I'll be checking the score periodically but won't be able to catch the Thanksgiving game for the first time in years. Let's go LionsGAF!

Reminder of what Jay Cutler will be facing mañana:

ndamukong-suh-jay-cutler.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
EDIT: Missed your stealth edit.

I hate the Pats and always give them a hard time but I try to be humble in victory or defeat. I like just about everyone on here, even you Pats fans, so I don't see the point in being a jerk.

he digs into me pretty hard about being a brady fan and a sox fan.. goes beyond playful comments guy needs to relax.

I'd be surprised if the Lions lose tomorrow.

They always play 3 solid quarters on Thanksgiving and I think that's enough to beat the Bears.

I love all you people

All I ask for this Christmas is that you upgrade your cell phone!

And the Seahawks losing 4 games this year make me even a bigger fan of this current roster. I don't know it's weird, even though they lost more this year than all of last year, it's like I get to see them grow and come together when it matters most. Thing of beauty man.

bionic77

Great email from Simmons mailbag:

Over the course of a calendar year, Aldon Smith got a DUI, was charged with three felony counts of owning illegal assault weapons, was accused of firing a shotgun AT guests at his own party, and made a bomb threat directly to a TSA agent at an airport. His suspension was one less game than Josh Gordon’s suspension for smoking pot. God Bless America.

Bread

Banned
EDIT: Missed your stealth edit.

I hate the Pats and always give them a hard time but I try to be humble in victory or defeat. I like just about everyone on here, even you Pats fans, so I don't see the point in being a jerk.
You guys are great, only time you've been a dick is when I was a dick to you fellas last season. Don't worry though, I'll probably break out the Andy Williams this time next month :)

Godslay

Banned
Godslay is a good dude. He likes his team like we all do.

Except NFC south fans.

I refreshed. Such is life, on my way to play some customs.

That being said, I feel the same way about you Gata (you're a good dude) and most of the Pats fans. I hate the team, but I don't hate you guys. It's nothing personal, except for Bread as he's a homewrecker. If you are catching feelings you're probably doing it wrong.

Now I'm off to the world of XBL for real this time. Have a good night everyone.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

That being said, I feel the same way about you Gata (you're a good dude) and most of the Pats fans. I hate the team, but I don't hate you guys. It's nothing personal, except for Bread as he's a homewrecker.

Like I said above, always says "i'm off this time"... that's the third time lol. Not trying to be a douche dude, it comes off as really phony.

Greg

All I ask for this Christmas is that you upgrade your cell phone!

And the Seahawks losing 4 games this year make me even a bigger fan of this current roster. I don't know it's weird, even though they lost more this year than all of last year, it's like I get to see them grow and come together when it matters most. Thing of beauty man.
I actually offended a girl with my phone last weekend

a phone upgrade isn't happening though - I'm going to flip until I can't flip no more!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
better than starting a bunch of arguments and then disappearing for weeks

Again with the posting loyalty. It has nothing to do with arguments I'm willing to hang around. Besides my arguments stem from getting shat on for being a fan of a team, and again their is a difference between playful ribbing and genuine hate. Main reason I haven't been posting here OR on GAF in general is I've been pulling 14 hour shifts like a bitch lately. Not sure why people always seem to have to explain why they don't post as often. Especially weird considering the pats are on a tear, you figure I'd be in here more often, no?

I actually offended a girl with my phone last weekend

a phone upgrade isn't happening though - I'm going to flip until I can't flip no more!

Yea... man I don't know how you living in this day and age with the flip. I'm playing madden mobile right now! I just pulled Jamal Charles! Now time to sell his ass cause I don't want no KC on my team!

You guys are great, only time you've been a dick is when I was a dick to you fellas last season. Don't worry though, I'll probably break out the Andy Williams this time next month :)
That shit is the worst. It's like... I'm on the ground whimpering with a broken arm, black eye, and blood all over. Haven't eaten for weeks. Then you come up and it's all:

"Hey there little buddy, you need some help? How about I call you an ambulance and share some of this delicious Jimmy John's sub with you? That sound good?"

Then, as I'm reaching out for a bite of the sub, you run up, kick me swiftly in the balls, and roll my body over into a ditch where no one can find me.

Bread

Banned

That being said, I feel the same way about you Gata (you're a good dude) and most of the Pats fans. I hate the team, but I don't hate you guys. It's nothing personal, except for Bread as he's a homewrecker.

It was their ex-boyfriends!

Greg

Again with the posting loyalty. It has nothing to do with arguments I'm willing to hang around. Besides my arguments stem from getting shat on for being a fan of a team, and again their is a difference between playful ribbing and genuine hate. Main reason I haven't been posting here OR on GAF in general is I've been pulling 14 hour shifts like a bitch lately. Not sure why people always seem to have to explain why they don't post as often. Especially weird considering the pats are on a tear, you figure I'd be in here more often, no?
not weird at all considering you like to play the victim

Yea... man I don't know how you living in this day and age with the flip. I'm playing madden mobile right now! I just pulled Jamal Charles! Now time to sell his ass cause I don't want no KC on my team!
I'm around computers enough - if I'm out somewhere, I like to be there completely!

and damn, that Charles hate is strong...

Top Bottom