• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Zeke

Sexcellent op bucket. More injuries after the giants game and just when I was excited they were getting healthy. Jack Crawford, Jeff Heath and Terrance Williams all have broken fingers. Crawford and Heath are set for surgery. Williams will wear splint and play.

Its funny I drive by that Chico sign every couple of weeks when I head out north of town. So many god damn Rodgers fans in this town.

Go 49ers don't lose to the SeaChickens or something. Who cares we aren't making the playoffs.

Dangit, I can't see Bucket's no doubt glorious post on this workstation. I'll have to remember to check it out when I get home.

Alright, here we go, time to bounce back with a win as your NFL overlords, the Cardinals, have repaired the oven after the chicken debacle. This week we will bake us some Falcons! 10-2 here we come! Fitz will be out again more than likely but I expect Floyd to be able to get open against ATL and the offense to not be as pitiful. It still likely won't be too great without Fitz with Stanton under center but should be good enough with the D lighting the Failcons up. Arians acknowledged he should have done a better job getting Floyd open last week but he was against the other top secondary in the league and they were able to stack against him with no Fitz so doubt he could have done much. Falcons secondary isn't Chicken secondary, we got this! Go Cards!

CHI @ DET
PHI @ DAL
SEA @ SF (Tie game because fuck the Chickens and Niners!)

WAS @ IND
TEN @ HOU
CLE @ BUF
SD @ BAL
NYG @ JAC
CIN @ TB
OAK @ STL
NO @ PIT
CAR @ MIN
ARI @ ATL
NE @ GB
DEN @ KC

MIA @ NYJ

I am fine with that as long the game ends the same way.

463873923.jpg

I'm hoping after that game and the superbowl, that kaepernick has learned that throwing fades to Crabtree is now how you win it. Boldin is much better at going up for those tough grabs and doesn't mind being physical against Sherman

Wait, it says they'll email you if you're elegible. How the heck will they be able to tell who is and who isn't?

I assume they are just going to go off the people that logged into PSN at launch from a vita. I am hoping that we can conntact them and show them proof if they do not contact us.

cajunator

Banned
"Against Dolphins DB's not named Brent Grimes, Peyton was 26 of 30 for 250 yards and 4 TD's."

When a guy you've never heard of comes in to play CB you know you're screwed. Lowell Rose? Who?

Brian Dixon? Corey White? Pierre Warren?

Jesus Jurassic World.........ugh

That reminds me I want to go visit that dinosaur park thing someone built near here. Spring is probably the best time for that.

It looks like a remake basically, without the interesting characters.

Hmm hopefully it's at least a decent action flick to see on IMAX. Dinosaurs were made for that screen. Wasn't this one supposed to feature aquatic dinosaurs? I have no idea what it has become at this point

CHI @ DET
PHI @ DAL
SEA @ SF

WAS @ IND
TEN @ HOU
CLE @ BUF
SD @ BAL
NYG @ JAC
CIN @ TB
OAK @ STL
NO @ PIT
CAR @ MIN
ARI @ ATL
NE @ GB
DEN @ KC

MIA @ NYJ

Some notes:

The Lions are due for a big win. Outside of their division, Baltimore has not beaten an opponent this year with a winning record. Cleveland has been losing after emotional wins. Under Tomlin, the Steelers are 6-1 after a bye week, and the Saints have road woes. Green Bay's defense will have no answer for New England. Denver is tired of having close games.

DMczaf

Got Final Fantasy Theaterhythm Curtain Call Limited Edition, Tomb Raider PS4, $35 eShop card, Alien Isolation PS4, The Evil Within PS4, Wolfenstein PS4 during the early Black Friday at Best Buy.

I'm ret to play some games this holiday weekend.

MechDX

Since I do tnot have a dog in the playoff fight anymore I shall life long a team this evening.......wonder who...

cajunator

Banned
I am comforted by how much we suck in the hilarious fact that we arent mathematically eliminated from playoffs yet. I think this level of shit division is the second best outcome to actually being good.

Top Bottom