• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

gutshot

Damn, the Sixers are 0-14.

sixers-tank-logo.jpg

Colasante

#Jets QB rating on deep passes is 33.3. The QB rating if you just drop back and throw incomplete passes over and over is 39.6

Don't you dare mess around and end up with Jameis Winston now, Jets. I want another year of the Vick/Geno experiment.

gutshot

So Riley Cooper, who just signed a new contract this offseason, is complaining that he isn't getting as many snaps as Maclin because Maclin is trying to get a new contract.

Maclin's contract status was brought up this week by fellow wide receiver Riley Cooper, who was asked about how the snaps at receiver are being doled out.

"Maclin's trying to get a contract so he's probably not going to try and come out of the game," Cooper said, later adding: "Hopefully, Maclin gets this thing done and he'll probably be subbing just as much."

Cooper clarified on Tuesday that he was joking, though his follow-up comments about the rotation at receiver were equally bizarre.

"Im supposed to sub every four or five plays, and that's what I do," he said. "Maclin I guess, he's a lot better player than me so he doesn't have to sub."

Maclin didn't seem amused that his teammate was talking about his contract in the first place.

"That was not a very smart thing of Coop to say," said Maclin.

Is it true that he doesn't rotate out because he is in search of a new deal?

"No," he said.

Hey Cooper, maybe you should shut up about other player's snap counts and contracts considering A.) you just signed a generous new deal and B.) you suck.

bionic77

Would Katy Perry be considered hot if she had small breasts?

Speaking of which, any ETA on when they hack into her cell phone and leak those pics?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Would Katy Perry be considered hot if she had small breasts?

Speaking of which, any ETA on when they hack into her cell phone and leak those pics?

Well people like Zooey Deschanel so....probably.

edit:

This is my favorite line in an ESPN article I just read:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...im-caldwell-says-team-no-comfort-zone-offense

Caldwell said the biggest reason for the lack of comfort has been Detroit's inability to score points. The Lions (7-4), losers of two in a row, haven't scored an offensive touchdown in back-to-back games -- the first time that's happened to them since 2000. They are averaging 17.9 points per game, their lowest total since averaging 16.4 per game in 2009.

This Lions team is reaching new lows that the 0-16 team didn't even reach!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Kate Upton is still a pretty girl so yeah, she'd still be hot.

I don't think people would be drooling over her a bunch though.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I'm surprised Cooper isn't more pissed about how Matthews is taking over in targets from Sanchez.

My FF team certainly appreciates that.

Asking if they'd be hot without boobs is like asking if Rodgers would still be the best QB in the league without his uncanny ability to steal my heart.

I mean throw accurate balls on the run. Sorry.

Well they have that ability so case closed.

jmdajr

Jurassic World looks fun. Don't see what the problem is.

Were people expecting the Dark Knight Rises of Jurassic Park? Seems crazy. I mean the movie wasn't going to be a reboot so shit was obviously going to get more and more ridiculous from the previous. Granted special effects don't look great but seems like Universal saw no point on having a 300million dollar budget on a movie that kids were going to see one way or another because you know.. Dinos.

Trey

Browns v Bills is going to be the best game of the last decade. Just you wait.

The key match up, as always, will be the lines. You're gonna have to scheme around 4 legitimate pass rushing threats, and two top flight run stopping threats. Browns will be a really good shape if they stymie the Bills defensive line.

I know Haden has been solid this year, so he'll probably be covering Watkins. But last night Orton discovered he had a bonafide receiver to throw to in Robert woods, so I expect he'll get some looks his way too. Bills also love, love to throw to the te in the seam on a vertical. How are your lbs in coverage?

And just like that the SI cover jinx has killed the Packers Super Bowl hopes.

Expect Jordy to be injured in the next few weeks

Jordy blows out a knee.

Rodgers exposed as a fraud.

Lions continue their descent into mediocrity.

Bears win the NFC North, tear through the playoffs.

Jay Cutler wins the Superbowl, looks like he'd rather be anywhere.

Believe.

Not going to happen.

bionic77

She's pretty regardless but accessories can go a long way.
Its hard to say with girls.

Makeup, clothes and tits can go a long way.

Similarly for fraud qbs like Tammy a system and a dominant offensive line can also make people think you are a great qb.

Man I wish my team had a system worth talking about. On offense or defense. All our coaching produces is soundbites. :(

Colasante

Fun Patriots stuff:

From Jeff Howe, "Insane stat: Tom Brady was 24 of 25 for 201 yards, 1 TD when throwing the ball in less than 2 seconds vs. the Lions. 2.5 is considered fast."

From Greg Bedard, "Donta Hightower has been so freaking good this season. He should be in the mix for Pro Bowl and All-Pro at MLB. Has Wally Pipp'd Mayo."

And a bonus: "The Bills have now won as many games at Ford Field this season as they have at Foxborough over the last 20."

Slo

This discussion is fruitless. Let's start talking about how celebs would be even hotter with bigger breasts.

Fantomex

Anyone doing anything different for Thanksgiving dinner?

Me and the wife were throwing the idea around to do A Christmas Story ending type deal. We go to a Chinese restaurant, pig out, and then bring the leftovers home and not worry about cooking and cleaning. It turns out to be way cheaper than buying all the ingredients were planning on Ham, Turkey, Potato Salad, Desserts and Drinks. Kung Pao, Orange Chicken, Beef Broccoli and some Sizzling Rice Soup instead sounds good. I can pick up some Pies from Costco.

I do make a mean Honey Pineapple Ham though, so I would miss that.

jamon-con-pina.jpg

Slo

Me and my brother are cooking for 15 people and there will be no Turkey. I'm guessing that's different.

We just did both a prime rib and a turkey last weekend. Turkey barely got touched. On Thursday we're doing turkey and leg of lamb. I'm guessing nobody eats the turkey then either.

In conclusion: fuck turkey.

Top Bottom