• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
That Cam Newton picture only tells half the story.

ByHD1KJIcAAdM9p.jpg

Matthew Stafford:

34/45, 390 Yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, 77% CP

Hit 9 different receivers.

I'm paraphrasing but in the post game pressers Coach Caldwell also said "Stafford is right at that stage where QBs start hitting there prime and reach elite levels with there elite talent."

tempGN6_9157--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Congrats on having an above average week for the first time since like week 3.

Striker

49ers squeak by shitty Giant and Redskin teams. You knew they wouldn't stand a chance right now against a formidable opponent.

49ers squeak by shitty Giant and Redskin teams. You knew they wouldn't stand a chance right now against a formidable opponent.

correction. a shitty saints, giants and redskins team! it is worth the loss to get greg roman fired though... which is what i'm assuming has to happen before our next game. and not just because of this game but the entire year. kap isn't a great QB but the playcalls and designs of said plays themselves are baffling. even in our wins its just terrible

Afrikan

All you can do is laugh....especially with Russel holding up a leg.

I don't think they threw one deep pass all game. Just timely huge plays off short passes. Great job by their coaching staff to out coach Jim once again.

Sherm's second INT was incredible....read the receiver after trailing behind...instantly turned around knowing the ball was coming, and located the ball immediately...There might be a sports science segment for that play. Sure the Ball went straight to him...but it was still all him.

Really reminded me of the CPU in Madden with DBs with eyes behind their heads. That's how the pick looked.

True insanity I mean he went

13-3
11-4-1
12-4
TBD.

I mean holy shit

I can see what they will say, especially if the team doesn't make the playoffs, that he lost the players, that he just couldn't get over the hump and win a superbpowl, and that he can't beat cheating Pete, I mean the Seahawks.

The fact that this season the defense continued to do well (2nd in the league before this game?) shows that fucking roman needs to gtfo with the shitty offense

LevelNth

Banned
Last night was the worst game I've ever seen Kap play, even more so than the debauchery seen in that regular season Carolina game last season. It easily stands with Dalton's and Cam's awful games this year, and it's a type of game, being prime time against a main rival, that can break a player for good. I hope not, because I do believe Kap has talent, but I won't be surprised if he ever recovers.

And not that it mattered since Kap played so bad, but Harbaugh and Roman's offensive gameplan, yet again, was laughable. I'm beginning to think they simply can't cut it in the NFL, because it's been four years of underperforming and horrendous scheming.

Purdy

Last night was the worst game I've ever seen Kap play, even more so than the debauchery seen in that regular season Carolina game last season. It easily stands with Dalton's and Cam's awful games this year, and it's a type of game, being prime time against a main rival, that can break a player for good. I hope not, because I do believe Kap has talent, but I won't be surprised if he ever recovers.

And not that it mattered since Kap played so bad, but Harbaugh and Roman's offensive gameplan, yet again, was laughable. I'm beginning to think they simply can't cut it in the NFL, because it's been four years of underperforming and horrendous scheming.

Kap will never make it consistently under them, I have no doubts about it, Kaep will always have his quirks and issues, every QB does although the greats make them less obvious but he was good enough for us to win a Superbowl and go back to another, coaching has obviously helped him get there in some respects but some of it is just mind blowingly bad. Wilson would be utter shit in our offence and he is by far a better QB than Kaep as it stands

Oh how the mighty have fallen. From best coach in the NFL to OOL in 3 years. Impressive.

Respect

Unless you had a rooting interest...disappointing turkey day games. Most surprising part for the 2 later games is that neither home team showed up on the short week.

Purdy

why don't they let Kap run more? what do they have to lose with him playing the way he has?

Gotta restrict him and play in the most predictable way possible. We want to beat them with run pass pass and if receivers get any separation make sure to throw it to their corner to make it even harder!

RBH

Hello everyone.

Let's check and see who the Falcons are playing this weekend. Maybe we can have a good bounce back game on Sunday!

i1mGFqYeItIXi.png

iujICVelXfxkt.gif

andthebeatgoeson

I know this sounds like a simple thing: run the ball to control the clock. But I'm am Eagles fan still tortured by Andy Reid.

The eagles won the time of possession yesterday and did it with those last few drives of constant running. Dallas knew it was coming and they got all of it.

Unfortunately, we exposed some defenses , this year compared to just dominating great defenses. Seattle will still be a good test. I feel great about winning the division with our schedule but would love to see them beat Seattle, especially after Seattle took our lunch money back in 2005.

eznark

Banned
THAT GAMEPLAN WAS TERRIBLE

just wondering what you offensive geniuses would do against a great defense with a quarterback who misses 66% of his throws, despite those throws averaging under 10 yards an attempt. If your quarterback can't complete a 8 yard curl without missing by 6 yards and throwing it directly to the cornerback, I don't give a fuck how creative you are.

No genius plan in the world would have made Kaepernick look competent last night.

And that back tattoo on that chick is nasty as fuck.

LevelNth

Banned
Oh how the mighty have fallen. From best coach in the NFL to OOL in 3 years. Impressive.
It's difficult because I'm not sure how involved he is the offensive game plan. He's supposed to be an offensive genius, so I assume he is rather intensely. So at what point must you have accountability for 4 straight years of bottom 10 offenses and bottom 5 red zone efficiency?

I would love for the Niners to keep Harbaugh and fire Roman the OC, but if Harbaugh is part of the problem, will that help? He's an incredible coach, but there is a glaring issue here and it's not getting better.

Firing him is not necessarily the answer, but I honestly don't know what the answer should be.

Top Bottom