• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

eznark

Banned
You want to know the funny thing? All of ESPN, and NFL TV was saying Kaep is getting better and Russell is regressing the last few days.

Go back and watch it, I was baffle by it. I felt like they were trolling, but they weren't. Steve Young said Russell was regressing, and Kaep was expanding straight up.

Half were probably saying one thing, the other half arguing with them about it. None of that shit is meant to be taken seriously.

Knowing that Harbaugh is going to be like "the team battled hard like football players" bullshit, I wish Fangio would just bust in and tell Kap and the rest of the offense that they played like a bunch of castrated eunuchs.

And no Kap, Sherman is not your best friend and favorite receiver.

Gore is just not explosive anymore, against a strong run defense you need to push forward, nor wait for 10 seconds and for someone to open a gap for you, because it ain't gonna happen.

All three Thanksgiving games were all Thursday blowouts. At least there wasn't much drama in this day of stuffing yourselves with turkey breasts. These were just relaxing games with nothing going on.

That Cowboys punt returner should've been ejected. That cheap shot deserves a suspension.

Go Bears! Blow out the Cowboys next Thursday please! :p

another 3 prime time blowouts to add to the running total.

You want to know the funny thing? All of ESPN, and NFL TV was saying Kaep is getting better and Russell is regressing the last few days.

Go back and watch it, I was baffle by it. I felt like they were trolling, but they weren't. Steve Young said Russell was regressing, and Kaep was expanding straight up.

Russell Wilson isn't flashy enough so no one really gives a shit about him in terms of absolute media coverage.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew Stafford:

34/45, 390 Yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, 77% CP

Hit 9 different receivers.

“Let’s not fool ourselves,” Caldwell said. “77 [percent] is something that’s not done consistently in this league. Do I think that he’s capable? I think and still do believe that he’s capable of having great games. I do think that you haven’t seen the best of him yet. This was outstanding today, but I think he’s capable of continuing to rise.”

I'm paraphrasing but in the post game pressers Coach Caldwell also said "Stafford is right at that stage where QBs start hitting there prime and reach elite levels with there elite talent."

tempGN6_9157--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

zychi

Banned
TBH all sports media is generally terrible. They only hype teams with huge names on them and ignore everybody else. I generally do not watch any of it.

The actual network stations (NFLN, NHLN, MLBN etc) are usually decent. They don't just cover Lebron for 14 hours, or just Tim Tebow. You get the idiots every now and then (Jamie Dukes on NFLN) but usually its wayyyyyy better than anything anyone else puts out.

ESPN's MLB coverage is top notch tho. I hate ESPN, but enjoy Buster and Timmy's coverage

You know it's bad when your owner posts on twitter "this was unacceptable" before the game is even over
At least Jed had the courage to call out the team on their limp dick performance.

Either Roman has to go or Kap needs to be replaced, or both.

Fangio did the best with what he had to work with though, Borland has short stubby arms and on multiple occasions he couldn't make the tackle because of his physical shortcomings, he did make the most out of what God gave him though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Couldn't even hang 50 on the Bears at home.

Have you watched the highlight .gifs yet so you're up to speed?

I've been up to speed on Matthew Stafford since I saw him sling it against the Saints in his first NFL game in 2009.

He gets decent protection and the offense has continuity like today Stafford will fuck around and drop 350 yards, 3 TDs every Sunday. He had talent that can't be taught.

Golden Tate Update:

72 Receptions, 1136 Yards, 3 TDs, 14.2 Reception average

eznark

Banned
I've been up to speed on Matthew Stafford since I saw him sling it against the Saints in his first NFL game in 2009.

He gets decent protection and the offense has continuity like today Stafford will fuck around and drop 350 yards, 3 TDs every Sunday. He had talent that can't be taught.

Golden Tate Update:

72 Receptions, 1136 Yards, 3 TDs, 14.2 Reception average

He only threw two touchdowns today though, against one of the worst defenses in football with nothing left to play for.

Line_HTX

Houston's season is already lost. Time to get better O-Line and an ACTUAL QB.

#FiretheGM

It's time to...

cheer for Nawleans! I believe in Brees in winning the South at 6-10!

laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

eznark

Banned
Is Beats really paying guys to look like fucking retards with their headphones around their necks during press conferences?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You think the Lions defense is as bad as the Bears defense? That's harsh as fuck!

I think the best defense in the league will stifle Rodgers again on Week 17 and we'll win.

Let's see how Rodgers handles the Patriots stud secondary this Sunday.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
They did give up 14 points in one quarter.

And we adjusted. The Patriots only had one touchdown in the second half last week.

The Cardinals did not score any points after the first quarter.

The Dolphins only scored one touchdown in the second half.

The defense will show up every week. Matt Forte has something like 1,400 total yards this year, yet the Bears only ran with him 7 times? Why? Because no one can run on us.

Point being when the offense clicks no one in the league can beat us.

Nah, it depends on the guy. For example, both of the following are Beats-endorsed players:

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2882/11916986205_e1c9836c7c_b.jpg[/QUOTE]

[url=http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/style-points/201401/young-designer-scores-big-break-when-colin-kaepernick-sports-his-apparel]http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/style-points/201401/young-designer-scores-big-break-when-colin-kaepernick-sports-his-apparel[/url]

On a separate note. Fuck kap.. Fuck roman...and fuck harbaugh for sticking with him..

And we adjusted. The Patriots only had one touchdown in the second half last week.

The Cardinals did not score any points after the first quarter.

The Dolphins only scored one touchdown in the second half.

The defense will show up every week. Matt Forte has something like 1,400 total yards this year, yet the Bears only ran with him 7 times? Why? Because no one can run on us.

Point being when the offense clicks no one in the league can beat us.

And when our offense and defense and special teams click nobody can beat us,
#restorethesqueek

MechDX

Cody Stoots ‏@Cody_Stoots · 2h2 hours ago
@SeanCablinasian After J.J. Watt split with Sydney Leroux she moved to Kap. She downgraded big time. Watt then seemingly married football.

I did not know this.

Half were probably saying one thing, the other half arguing with them about it. None of that shit is meant to be taken seriously.

I know, but this wasn't even the usual devil's advocate thing It was straight up bashing from everyone. Except for the usual two aka Health Evans (NFLTV), and John Lynch (FOX) who both have raging boners for the Seahawks for whatever reason.

Sometimes I feel like those two are bigger homers than I am, and neither of them are actually from Seattle. Evans was drafted by Seattle though, but he won his ring as a Saint.

Line_HTX

Kaepernicking got dem fat beats yo, it's da hottest rap single right now!

Cody Stoots ‏@Cody_Stoots · 2h2 hours ago
@SeanCablinasian After J.J. Watt split with Sydney Leroux she moved to Kap. She downgraded big time. Watt then seemingly married football.

I did not know this.

Who is she?

Also, good guy Watt showing love to HPD and HFD with all those pizzas. I wonder what an officer Watt would be like.....

Top Bottom