• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

LevelNth

Banned
THAT GAMEPLAN WAS TERRIBLE

just wondering what you offensive geniuses would do against a great defense with a quarterback who misses 66% of his throws, despite those throws averaging under 10 yards an attempt. If your quarterback can't complete a 8 yard curl without missing by 6 yards and throwing it directly to the cornerback, I don't give a fuck how creative you are.

No genius plan in the world would have made Kaepernick look competent last night.

And that back tattoo on that chick is nasty as fuck.
There was one throw into the end zone last night that I honestly can't understand what Kap thought he saw. It was easily his worst throw of the night and probably career.

I dislike that the Niners planned to focus more on the pass game this year, but it's Week 13 and Kap is simply not there yet, and we have never adjusted.

Godslay

Banned
The Episode VII teaser is up

giphy.gif

I thought this doesn't feel like Star Wars. Feels weird. Then the X-Wings tearing over that lake came on, and then the Darth? was walking through the forest. Then I thought this might be good.

Tom Penny

Kap can basically throw one style of pass and can barely read a defense. He's more of an athlete than a QB. This is common knowledge.

Godslay

Banned
Maybe it's just me, but that light saber seemed impractical.
But that's just me...

They are force pushing, shooting lightning, and flipping around and shit. I don't think a hand guard would get in the way of what is essentially a superhuman.

swep07k1uqa.gif

Following Grover.

They are force pushing, shooting lightning, and flipping around and shit. I don't think a hand guard would get in the way of what is essentially a superhuman.

swep07k1uqa.gif

Following Grover.
Actually I take back my previous statement, that looks kinda cool in the gif.
Edit: idk what to think!

Godslay

Banned
Actually I take back my previous statement, that looks kinda cool in the gif.

I agree that in reality those are probably impractical. One slip and you'd cut your own damn hand off.

That being said, I'll take that sword over the double ended dildo that was Darth Maul's bo.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Already the JJ Abrams movies are better than the prequels and people are bitching about lightsaber hilts.

This fanbase....

Respect

Already the JJ Abrams movies are better than the prequels and people are bitching about lightsaber hilts.

This fanbase....

Admittedly though, that isn't saying much. I will take a healthy amount of cautious optimism, not going to get my hopes up though.

JCizzle

There was one throw into the end zone last night that I honestly can't understand what Kap thought he saw. It was easily his worst throw of the night and probably career.

I dislike that the Niners planned to focus more on the pass game this year, but it's Week 13 and Kap is simply not there yet, and we have never adjusted.

They looked good going up tempo and spreading out the cards in the first half at AZ. Then they got a lead and sat on it by reverting to the slow offense we always see. That first half is the only time we've really seen that style all year and, to my memory, was their best half all year. Why the hell do you have one of the most athletic QBs in the league running a slower system than old man Brady and Manning?

This year has been the first indication to me that Harbs isn't willing to adapt or evolve. Whereas I was initially very against moving him, now I'm starting to reconsider.

brentech

maybe its just the trailer, but so far it looks like it has a darker tone to it which is good. i was never a crazed SW fan though

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 1m1 minute ago
It was cold in Minneapolis last year when the #Panthers played up there. In October.
Sunday's high: 12°. Pack wisely.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 1m1 minute ago
Panthers would-be RT Amini Silatolu not at practice today. He did not practice yesterday with knee swelling.

Tank full steam ahead!

CB Bene Benwikere AKA Dick Sherman 2.0 is back this week after missing the last seven weeks with a high ankle sprain

I agree that in reality those are probably impractical. One slip and you'd cut your own damn hand off.
Yeah, I'm not a crazed Star Wars fan or anything. So I really don't even care all that much. Just seemed impractical on first sight lol. It won't stop any hype for the movie for me. Interesting concept

Godslay

Banned
Yeah, I'm not a crazed Star Wars fan or anything. So I really don't even care all that much. Just seemed impractical on first sight lol. It won't stop any hype for the movie for me. Interesting concept though

I'm wouldn't consider myself a crazed fan either. If I really think about it though, Star Wars permeates our culture to a certain degree. Just about everyone has seen some of the movies, and most of the people on this board have at least touched a game or two in the universe. It's everywhere really, games, movies, cartoons, books, toys, etc.

I've mainly stuck to the movies, and some of the games. Snes sidescrollers, Rogue Squadron, Star Wars Battlefront, Pod Racer and KOTOR are the games I've played. Outside of that though I don't really care I guess. Sometimes though there are some real cornball moments in the movies, but that's part of it I guess.

bionic77

This fanbase....
This is true.

That trailer made my loins feel all kinds of happy. Just in time for me to I introduce my kids to the only 3 known Star Wars known to the bionic household.

Also just ordered my Retina iMac. $200+ off @ B&H and no tax if you live outside New York.

This is the best day ever!

Bowser

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 1m1 minute ago
It was cold in Minneapolis last year when the #Panthers played up there. In October.
Sunday's high: 12°. Pack wisely.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 1m1 minute ago
Panthers would-be RT Amini Silatolu not at practice today. He did not practice yesterday with knee swelling.

Tank full steam ahead!

CB Bene Benwikere AKA Dick Sherman 2.0 is back this week after missing the last seven weeks with a high ankle sprain

High ankle sprains. Dude somehow sprained BOTH his ankles smh.

Farooq

Banned
Pretty Sad Story About Darryl Talley. So easy to like hose 90s Bills players.

That is a sad story. It is easy to say the NFL should do more to help former players, but then I ask my self how culpable I am in this as a fan. I tune in every Sunday, pay for merchandise, go to games. I read tragic stories, but don't do shit about it. Can fans even do anything?

It also makes you wonder how many other former players have similar stories. Players shouldn't need to fake disabilities to receive adequate compensation and help.

bionic77

I hate everything and I liked that trailer. Seemed way less kiddy.
Star Wars is definitely for kids.

Being kiddy is not what killed the prequels.

Being horrible piles of shit did.

My kids will never know of them and this will be known as the glorious 4th Star Wars movie in my household.

bionic77

Why a charging station for PS4?

It charges the controllers when asleep.

In more important matters I have yet to settle on a penis desk.

eznark

Banned
GTA PS4 bundle ordered.
Madden ordered
Extra controller and charging station ordered.

Greatness awaits.

Fucking finally. Vikings are yours. FMT kick whatever fucktard owns the Vikings. I think it's Sanjubro so no one will care.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Even eznark liked it.

Haters gonna hate but I'm hyped as hell for it. It's going to be better than the prequels and that's all I'm asking for really. I can't turn myself into a 7 year old again so obviously these won't be as good as the original trilogy but who gives a shit? It's going to be fantastic.

edit: Star Trek reboot was awesome. I liked the sequel a lot too!

Even eznark liked it.

Haters gonna hate but I'm hyped as hell for it. It's going to be better than the prequels and that's all I'm asking for really. I can't turn myself into a 7 year old again so obviously these won't be as good as the original trilogy but who gives a shit? It's going to be fantastic.

edit: Star Trek reboot was awesome. I liked the sequel a lot too!
Yeah I really liked the star trek movies.

Top Bottom