• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

JABEE

The internet rage over the Smash Gamecube Adapter is so hilarious to me.

Why wouldn't you preorder it if you wanted it that bad? Its not like Amazon charges you in advance. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE A 15 YEAR OLD CONTROLLER FOR THIS NEW SYSTEM AND GAME

Can you imagine if MS made an adapter that let you play with the duke for the new Halo games? Ahahaha
The GameCube controller is better than the Pro controller and Pad.

Every Xbox controller is better than the Duke.

The internet rage over the Smash Gamecube Adapter is so hilarious to me.

Why wouldn't you preorder it if you wanted it that bad? Its not like Amazon charges you in advance. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE A 15 YEAR OLD CONTROLLER FOR THIS NEW SYSTEM AND GAME

Can you imagine if MS made an adapter that let you play with the duke for the new Halo games? Ahahaha

I guess I was lucky cause I was able to get one in Best Buy. I knew it was a risk though and for some reason it never processed with me to just preorder the adapter but thankfully I was able to get one. Now all I need to do is get my internet issue resolved.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Godslay's opinions on the Pats intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to his newsletter.

Godslay is good people and I hate the Pats as much as the next NFLGaffer but for the sake of the Restoration of the Roar we're all Patriot fans tomorrow.

JABEE

Let's have a vote.

Recognize the Patriots' Super Bowl Championships in NFL-GAF's record books. Yay or Nay.

My official vote is Nay

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Let's have a vote?

Recognize the Patriots' Super Bowl Championships in NFL-GAF's record books. Yay or Nay.

My official vote is Nay

Yay for Super Bowl XVIII over the Panthers. A very hesitant Yay, were the Patriots Spygatting with Drew Bledsoe? Need conclusive proof.

Nay for the other two.

A very complicated issue either way.

Kas, the hell are you even talking about right now?

The Pats allegedly beat the Rams, Panthers, and Eagles in that order. Drew Bledsoe didn't play at all that in that SB38 season

I would say mean things to you but child abuse is illegal.

The one who makes Yo Momma jokes in 2014 and can only think about "sweet titties" is calling me a kid.

Cute

Godslay is good people and I hate the Pats as much as the next NFLGaffer but for the sake of the Restoration of the Roar we're all Patriot fans tomorrow.

I'm sorry brother but this is a path I can't go down.

I'd rather damn myself to a life (read: a year) of shame than root for the Patriots in any capacity.

JABEE

Yay for Super Bowl XVIII over the Panthers. A very hesitant Yay, were the Patriots Spygatting with Drew Bledsoe? Need conclusive proof.

Nay for the other two.

A very complicated issue either way.
Brady was playing during the Carolina Super Bowl. What are you talking about?

Did you Kas that Super Bowl?

Kas, the hell are you even talking about right now?

The Pats allegedly beat the Rams, Panthers, and Eagles in that order. Drew Bledsoe didn't play at all that in that SB38 season

The one who makes Yo Momma jokes in 2014 and can only think about "sweet titties" is calling me a kid.

Cute

I'm sorry brother but this is a path I can't go down.

I'd rather damn myself to a life (read: a year) of shame than root for the Patriots in any capacity.
But you are a kid.

Fox318

Let's have a vote.

My official vote is Nay

Nay

also

Recognize the Bill Parcell's Super Bowl Championships in NFL-GAF's record books. Yay or Nay.

My official vote is Nay

Godslay

Banned
We shall call this rebellion the True Son's of Liberty. With their backing I vote nay to recognizing Lady Brady's illegitimate rule and colonizing of St.Louis, Carolina, and Philadelphia. We in the AFC shall stand strong to form a barrier against this scourge. If we are defeated in battle, then the last defenses of the NFC shall rise.

Liberty will reign free in America!

We shall call this rebellion the True Son's of Liberty. With their backing I vote nay to recognizing Lady Brady's illegitimate rule and colonizing of St.Louis, Carolina, and Philadelphia. We in the AFC shall stand strong to form a barrier against this scourge. If we are defeated in battle, then the last defenses of the NFC shall rise.

Liberty will reign free in America!
Goldslay for president '16.

grover you already said the super bowl counted, you can't take it back.

It is true, I made statements in the past that affirm the legitimacy of the Patriots' super bowl win vs. the Panthers. I won't go back on that.

However, the other two SBs are complete baloney and you know it.

Godslay

Banned
Goldslay for president '16.

We shall take back our league, and then I will retire to the mountains and die of old age or a duel with a grizzly bear. It is the only way!

A true leader will emerge and guide the people to the promise land.

Sorry, I've been watching John Adams lately.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Come on guys, think about it. Steelers. Rapist QB, 5 rings, last one on the back of some historically bad referring. They'd be the bad guys.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How could you recognize the Pats though?

Because we don't know if Bellichick was Spygatting with Drew Bledsoe until Tom Brady took over that season.

1-tom-brady-super-bowl-xxxviii-patriots-panthers-best-tom-brady-4th-quarter-comebacks.jpg

We do know that Bill Belichick (Darth Sidious) eventually turned Tom Brady (Darth Vader) to the Dark Side, the question is when?

Screen-Shot-2014-02-22-at-11.51.22-PM.png

He was once a good NorCal boy, Michigan QB, what happened?

Let's have a vote.

My official vote is Nay

Yay

I mean if people consider the Steelers SB 40 as legitimate the other 47 might as well all be legitimate regardless of what happened.

Fox318

See? Evil begets evil.

But the Steelers aren't coached.

Omar Epps shows up for his press conference and then goes into the locker room to take the foosball table away. I'm sure the players are shocked every time he comes in. They must confuse him with the teams janitor or marketing representative.

Top Bottom