• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

JABEE

Because we don't know if Bellichick was Spygatting with Drew Bledsoe until Tom Brady took over that season.

1-tom-brady-super-bowl-xxxviii-patriots-panthers-best-tom-brady-4th-quarter-comebacks.jpg

We do know that Bill Belichick (Darth Sidious) eventually turned Tom Brady (Darth Vader) to the Dark Side, the question is when?

Screen-Shot-2014-02-22-at-11.51.22-PM.png

He was once a good NorCal boy, Michigan QB, what happened?
Brady took over the year the Pats played the Rams! Their first season of grand infamy!

bionic77

I said this before I will ask again.

Any of you bastards ever use Alibaba.com? I never used it and found it by chance. All I know is that website is worth a ton of money and I believe all that kept Yahoo! from going under.

They have some really cool furniture there that is insanely cheap.

But it would be coming from China and I have no experience with the website. I don't want to deal with too much hassle and bullshit.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Brady took over the year the Pats played the Rams! Their first season of grand infamy!

I'm not drunk or high right now, I swear. Got the Panthers and Rams Superbowls mixed up for some reason. Brady did dethrone the Greatest Show on Turf 1.0

jakncoke

Banned
Its really amusing to see fox continue hating on omar epps jr. just to deflect from his shitty ass franchise that hasnt done much since 1968

KaYotiX

Banned
Just lose Wisconsin, Ohio state will just destroy us in big 10 championship game. Might as well not bother making it.

(fucking badgers)

Bread

Banned
lol @ gaming side

people are putting numbers to black friday sales despite nothing being released from any company

"there's no way microsoft won november, look at my math!" who gives a fuck

Top Bottom