• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

MechDX

all I remember was the drama when they moved, and I was already a Packers fan before they came back

Acceptable answer unlike some here who just happened to pick the current Super Bowl winner that was 1000 miles away and there were 3 local teams available.

I'm not saying any names though......

In a different life me and Greg would be sitting at bar eating wings and drinking beer watching the Browns game together. We wouldn't say any actual words to each though, because we would be to busy commenting in this thread.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
In a different life me and Greg would be sitting at bar eating wings and drinking beer watching the Browns game together. We wouldn't say any actual words to each though, because we would be to busy commenting in this thread.

Imagine all the buffalo sauce that would be gunking up Greg's flip phone. Brings a tear to my eye.

Greg

we can make this happen!

Bread

Banned
what a life

alternate reality greg and BG are probably the best of friends eating wings RIGHT NOW

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
On August 4th 2010, Deadspin published an article revealing details about a married Brett Favre sending "cock pics" via texts to former FSU cheerleader and model, Jenn Sterger.

http://deadspin.com/5603701/brett-favre-once-sent-me-cock-shots-not-a-love-story

brettfavrevikings.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

And somewhere across the bar there is Kave.

So last night had friendsgiving At like midnight we were you know outside smoking/drinking and shit. One dude scream SEA, and of course we go HAWKS.

Then the fucking neighbors from both sides joined in guess they were partying too LOL.

FUCK LOVE THIS CITY AND TEAM MAN!

#GoHawks

Bread

Banned
So last night had friendsgiving At like midnight we were you know outside smoking/drinking and shit. One dude scream SEA, and of course we go HAWKS.

Then the fucking neighbors from both sides joined in guess they were partying too LOL.

FUCK LOVE THIS CITY AND TEAM MAN!

#GoHawks
HAHAHAHHAAHAAHA that's awesome

Top Bottom