• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Colasante

Another sign of progress for DE Chandler Jones (hip injury): He is making trip with the Patriots to Green Bay/San Diego.

Probably won't play against Green Bay, but I could see him play against San Diego.

MechDX

Me and the wife technically have separate beds. We bought a "king size" Temper Pedic a few years ago. It is made up of two XL twin beds. Her side is medium firm and mine is firm. Looks like a single king with the comforter over it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Devin Funchess wants to the Browns next TE pick.

tellmemore.png

Also BG what's this about a Danny Shelton? I keep hearing people talking about him being a guy the Browns want.

Jordan Cameron officially out tomorrow.
telemore.png

Also BG what's this about a Danny Shelton? I keep hearing people talking about him being a guy the Browns want.
Never heard this, wouldn't doubt it. We need some difference makers on the D Line. Personally never seen him play.

jakncoke

Banned
Haha my buddy has been married 1 year now, been living with his wife for at least 3 years before they got married. All he does is bitch about how much she hogs the bed and sheets.

His best sleeps are when she has to go out of town for work.

He needs to do what i did with my ex. she was a fucking goddamn heater and killed me at night with her heat.So i made a judgement of us getting a California king

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He needs to do what i did with my ex. she was a fucking goddamn heater and killed me at night with her heat.So i made a judgement of us getting a California king

So how fat was she because literally every chick I've slept in a bed with was an icicle.

jakncoke

Banned
So how fat was she because literally every chick I've slept in a bed with was an icicle.
she wasnt fat neither skinny but this isnt exclusive to chunky/fat girls because my dad complains about my mom being a heater and she is like 110. I get super hot and sweat like a marathon runner very easily. Thats why even on negative temp nights more times than not i'll have a fan on me even if its on setting 1

jakncoke

Banned
Yes. Well I don't know for sure if it was that or the mod was just scanning threads for his name.

The guy probably searched his name to see if it was said and seen you guys were being bullies and mentioned it to a mod. I search my name to see if people talk shit. But even with 50k posts im still low-key to the outside it seems.

Bread

Banned
The guy probably searched his name to see if it was said and seen you guys were being bullies and mentioned it to a mod. I search my name to see if people talk shit. But even with 50k posts im still low-key to the outside it seems.
lol you pussy

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/11...riots-secondary-darrelle-revis-bill-belichick

Brandon Browner

Browner is a totally different animal. Matter of fact, "animal" is an appropriate description of what Browner is when he plays cornerback. All he wants in life is to jam the hell out of an opposing receiver and just keep stabbing them in the chest with his hands until they give up. A big corner at 6'4 and 220 pounds, he was also the perfect physical matchup for the 6'5, 236-pound Johnson. Browner had no problem jamming Johnson at the line and then just riding him down the field. With McCourty sitting over the top for any deep balls and ready to break up any crossing routes, all Browner really had to do was try to stay in the passing lane between Johnson and Stafford so as to dissuade Stafford from even trying him. Because Stafford is more risk adverse this year the strategy worked, and he only completed four of the 11 passes he threw to Johnson.

I'm never get over losing him =(

bionic77

Haha my buddy has been married 1 year now, been living with his wife for at least 3 years before they got married. All he does is bitch about how much she hogs the bed and sheets.

His best sleeps are when she has to go out of town for work.
Put me in the category of people who like sleeping next to a hot woman.

Preferably naked.

It's hard for me to sleep without the wife. I need a warm body and an ass to hold onto.

Godslay

Banned
It's obvious he gained weight is all.

Guy has already been busted. Plus an enlarged head and jawline are hallmarks of HGH abuse.

Now I'm not saying my team is clean, but Browner is basically pulling an ARod being completely obvious. It's too bad too, Patriots could have had a shot at being a legitimate team this year, but everyone on that squad juiced up.

Guy has already been busted. Plus an enlarged head and jawline are hallmarks of HGH abuse.

Now I'm not saying my team is clean, but Browner is basically pulling an ARod being completely obvious. It's too bad too, Patriots could have had a shot at being a legitimate team this year, but everyone on that squad juiced up.
*pats head*

Bread

Banned

godslay is the worst

Hungover? The only way to cure a hangover is more drinking and what better place than Tijuana?

Every place in the world is a better place than Tijuana.

I refuse to believe that a program as big as Michigan cannot recruit anyone better than Devin Gardner to play QB. Brady Hoke must be a real piece of shit.

zychi

Banned
The internet rage over the Smash Gamecube Adapter is so hilarious to me.

Why wouldn't you preorder it if you wanted it that bad? Its not like Amazon charges you in advance. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE A 15 YEAR OLD CONTROLLER FOR THIS NEW SYSTEM AND GAME

Can you imagine if MS made an adapter that let you play with the duke for the new Halo games? Ahahaha

brentech

Every place in the world is a better place than Tijuana.

I refuse to believe that a program as big as Michigan cannot recruit anyone better than Devin Gardner to play QB. Brady Hoke must be a real piece of shit.
Doesn't look like he's one to get off the couch if he isn't on a sideline.

Top Bottom