• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
9844691-large.jpg

cajunator

Banned
man, World Market was all out of satsuma fizz Swamp Pop. Its the most popular flavor soda. They always have plenty of pralines and cream.

I just want to say I've been reading NFL GAF for most of the season, but I have always been afraid to fully commit.

I can see that it does things to people.

But it's fun to watch from afar

I just want to say I've been reading NFL GAF for most of the season, but I have always been afraid to fully commit.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

#ONEOFUS
#YOU'REALREADYDEAD

Konka

Banned

This is just warm up. The offseason is when all the fun really happens.

just got back from the new Hunger Games. Not a terrible movie, but a pointless one which may be an even worse sin in my book.

They literally end in the exact same place as they started the movie. They could've tacked an 30 minutes to Part 2 to show the important parts of this one and be done with it.

Fuck Hollywood's greed

(Yet I still watched it and will watch the second one too #partoftheproblem)

There are two very important questions, the answers to which will largely determine how much you enjoy your stay.

Are you Snesfreak?

How many Super Bowls have the Patriots won?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Remember during the offseason thread I had a debate with a few people (yankee) that WRs develop and contribute quicker than DBs? I think this WR draft class put that debate to rest.

Whatever happened to Nnamdi Asomugha

All of the pressure and scrutiny from his early struggles with the Eagles (which isn't all on him, lol Juan Castillo) got to him and he realized that swimming in Kerry Washington's vajajay while making TV/movie money is a better life to live than bashing his head into other dudes and guaranteeing he'll be a cripple by age 50.

Dutch Patriot said:
I'm aight

So did you puke or shit first?

All of the pressure and scrutiny from his early struggles with the Eagles (which isn't all on him, lol Juan Castillo) got to him and he realized that swimming in Kerry Washington's vajajay while making TV/movie money is a better life to live than bashing his head into other dudes and guaranteeing he'll be a cripple by age 50.

So did you puke or shit first?

I pooped first. No barf followed. I'm the king of self control

Top Bottom