• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

sweet_corn_sausage_and_thyme_pizza.jpg
Fuck you

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Why do they hate replays in college football? Let me see the routes and coverage, ffs. I don't care who wins the game, I'm scouting for wide outs!

JCizzle

Seeing lots of this from 49ers fans. Would be such a shift from what they currently do. Also have to wonder if he would want to pick his own QB

Is Kap that different from Newton/Marshall though? Cam is obviously bigger, but I don't see why he couldn't run this system effectively. Malzahn also runs the ball, but doesn't allow that to stop him from pushing tempo which is the Niners biggest problem IMO.

eznark

Banned
I believe in smart people. I think he finds a way to adapt. I know ez likes to laugh at Chip Kelly, but the Eagles offense can be pretty unstoppable, and he isn't using his QB to run it 15 times a game

False. I laugh at the chip Kelly hype mongers.

Unlike Kelly though, I don't really see Auburn doing anything terribly unique. I don't really watch much Auburn though. SEC semipro football bores me.

squicken

False. I laugh at the chip Kelly hype mongers.

Unlike Kelly though, I don't really see Auburn doing anything terribly unique. I don't really watch much Auburn though. SEC semipro football bores me.

I think the big question is what they have to do when they have to throw. Greg Robinson and Tre Mason are so raw in the passing game that it does make me wonder how much he'd have to adjust

JCizzle

If harbs refuses to fire that POS roman then he can fuck off

Yepppppp. I don't think he's going to fire him officially, but it will be interesting to see if he's stripped of playcalling duties or something come next Sunday (basically unofficially firing him to save face)... If they end up trotting out more of the same next week without any aggressive changes, then I'm totally done with him.

JCizzle

Isn't harbs gone this year anyway?

Despite the earlier reports, I think it really depended on how they looked this year. For example, I read that Baalke didn't give up on Harbs until like last week (likely due to stubbornness on offense), despite reports about them being at odds months ago... If they looked great and Kap progressed and ended up losing on a fluke in the playoffs, he's back (IMO). Now, there's not a chance in hell unless crazy changes are made.

Top Bottom