• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

I still don't know what toake of the Ravens, but tomorrow will tell a lot. We should be able to win, but if we lost, wouldn't surprise me one bit. Justin Forsett is good, though.

Slo

Super excited to play some GTAV. And Last of Us, to a lesser extent. Any word on an Uncharted Trilogy remake for PS4?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Watching this Smash stream going in on Sonic Boom lol. Damn is it that bad lol. The last Sonic game I really enjoyed was Unleashed though. I understand the grip about the Warehog stages though but it was still pretty fun.

Those werehog stages absolutely broke me.

Sonic stages were fun as hell though definitely.

cajunator

Banned
Not trying to go to N.O for the playoffs sorry, but screw your team! >.<

Rooting for the Falcons tomorrow!

Beat them Cardinals!!!

It doesnt really matter who wins the division. they wont win a playoff game. but do you honestly fear the Saints more than the Falcons this year lol.

Watching this Smash stream going in on Sonic Boom lol. Damn is it that bad lol. The last Sonic game I really enjoyed was Unleashed though. I understand the grip about the Warehog stages though but it was still pretty fun.

Sonic Colors and Sonic Lost World were pretty great too. I dont know what happened with Sonic Boom. Like they wanted to go back to what made Sonic 06 awful.

RBH

CxPt4Xq.png

It3naIx.png

Ry3ymHE.png

There's only two games at 4pm tomorrow. I know that everyone here on NFL-GAF will be glued to their television screens in order to watch New England @ Green Bay Arizona @ Atlanta tomorrow afternoon in a battle of division leaders!

Seattle gets both late games.

WOOT WOOT

LETS GO FALCONS!

RISE UP BITCHES!

Please? Pretty please? I mean C'mon do us a favor you dirty ass birds!!!

Gobias

Banned
CxPt4Xq.png

It3naIx.png

Ry3ymHE.png

There's only two games at 4pm tomorrow. I know that everyone here on NFL-GAF will be glued to their television screens in order to watch New England @ Green Bay Arizona @ Atlanta tomorrow afternoon in a battle of division leaders!

Columbus just now switches to the Bengals when they're playing Tampa Bay?

I didn't want to have to go out to see the game.

It doesnt really matter who wins the division. they wont win a playoff game. but do you honestly fear the Saints more than the Falcons this year lol.

Sonic Colors and Sonic Lost World were pretty great too. I dont know what happened with Sonic Boom. Like they wanted to go back to what made Sonic 06 awful.

I can't believe that developer spent over 3 years making Sonic Boom. The studio started 5 years ago and I thought they were gonna make something amazing with the names they had, and instead they shit out an awful Sonic game.

All Sonic games made after 1994 are complete garbage.

* except the gameboy advance ones, they were mediocre but kinda ok.
** also, it's not a good game, but I do have a soft spot for the original Sonic Adventure.

All Sonic games made after 1994 are complete garbage.

* except the gameboy advance ones, they were mediocre but kinda ok.
** also, it's not a good game, but I do have a soft spot for the original Sonic Adventure.

I disagree with this statement although the original genesis games were king I feel Adventure 1, 2, Unleashed and Colors were decent to good. None of them are great though

Plus some of the music in the 3d games was the shit.

How do you feel about the Chao Garden in Sonic Adventure 2?
That mapping "pick up critter" to the same button as "spindash critter to death" was the dumbest control scheme I'd ever seen.

I disagree with this statement although the original genesis games were king I feel Adventure 1, 2, Unleashed and Colors were decent to good. None of them are great though

Plus some of the music in the 3d games was the shit.
The music has been a consistent bright spot (apart from some weird exceptions). Art style has usually been pretty good. Gameplay... so bad. So, so bad.

You can tell the real talent bailed out of Sonic Team after Phantasy Star Online!

(you can also tell the core team wanted nothing to do with making Sonic games after 1994, based on the fact that they basically refused to make one until Sega forced them to for the Dreamcast!)

That mapping "pick up critter" to the same button as "spindash critter to death" was the dumbest control scheme I'd ever seen.

The music has been a consistent bright spot (apart from some weird exceptions). Art style has usually been pretty good. Gameplay... so bad. So, so bad.

You can tell the real talent bailed out of Sonic Team after Phantasy Star Online!

(you can also tell the core team wanted nothing to do with making Sonic games after 1994, based on the fact that they basically refused to make one until Sega forced them to for the Dreamcast!)
I don't know. I was definitely feeling the speed stages in Unleashed and that carried on to Colors. It just felt so good when you know what you was doing. Generations took a step back in the speed department though. I never played Lost World though looked like it was trying to copy SMG too much

I don't know. I was definitely feeling the speed stages in Unleashed and that carried on to Colors. It just felt so good when you know what you was doing. Generations took a step back in the speed department though. I never played Lost World though looked like it was trying to copy SMG too much
My simple guideline is that if you need a homing attack just to make the game playable, something went horribly wrong during the design phase. All the modern Sonic games are like that. I feel like they would lose very little if the gameplay was entirely QTEs. They are nothing but barely playable eye (and ear) candy.

Mirror's Edge is the best 3D Sonic game.

IMO of course!

Top Bottom