• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

JABEE

Wait, when did the Eagles start booing injured Seahawks players?
They did it when a Seahawks player injured their hand after Eagles got their only first down of the half in the 4th quarter. Fans interpreted the injury as killing their rhythm. It was a stupid boo, because it didn't seem like that's what they were doing.

They did it when a Seahawks player injured their hand after Eagles got their only first down of the half in the 4th quarter. Fans interpreted the injury as killing their rhythm. It was a stupid boo, because it didn't seem like that's what they were doing.

Well you know they were probably drunk/mad/piss off.

People do stupid shit when they are drunk.

kris.

Banned
wCrYqsA.gif

Last year was really cool, wasn't it guys??

They've been relevant for about 2 years. Which is about how long the average fan has been paying attention to the team.

You do know the Seattle Seahawks are the only franchise in the HISTORY of the NFL to make both the AFC and NFC Championship game?

We were also cheated out of a Superbowl against a big fat dummy who rapes women!

Conflicted....

Fantasy Playoffs, I'm up by 35 against Rivers and Allen, so obviously, I want them to fail.

But it's the Patriots, I can't root for them.

Godslay

Banned
Which reminds me..can the Broncos keep Chris Harris Jr. after this season? I wish they could. :( but I don't think so.

They've already entered contracts with him. So that's promising. I think he's more of priority than Julius Thomas to be perfectly honest.

There are rumors going around that Julius Thomas is prolonging coming back because he feels he's underpaid. He obviously is, but if true it's a garbage move considering they put down 7-8 million a year for him at the beginning of the season iirc. Should have taken that money because that's all he's going to get if they franchise him or they let him walk. Plus his value is going down as we are getting the job done without him. Hopefully, it's just a rumor and he's waiting to come back 100% healthy.

Seattle has a pretty hateable team. I would boo them too!

Except Russell and Beast Mode. They're cool.

I don't know if people realize when are team is yelling they are yelling at each other and not the other team.

I feel like our D gets a flack for screaming, but they are screaming to pump the team up. It's not like they are screaming at the other team.

People get mad when Earl yells when we give up like 8 yards on a run, but he's yelling so they won't give up another 8 yards next time.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
if you put the game on kap, do it up tempo from the pistol or some shit. They literally changed nothing. Disgraceful.

Tempo and shit play calling is by far the biggest problem with the 49ers. This Roman/Harbaugh offense wasn't even that productive at Stanford where they had a massive talent advantage in most games. They don't have that advantage at the NFL level and and the NFL has figured it out 100%. No QB would have any success with the shitstorm I see out there.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Lmao such a shame I want the Eagles and Cowboys to make the playoffs. I hope the Lions lose a game besides the packers game

Just like how the SF Giants are all bandwagoners with no fanbase, right? But I guess you are just selective about the posts you use your failed logic on, hahahaha.

what the fuck are you talking about. Good ol logic "I spoke to players from x team and they were bandwagoners! therefore all fans of [x] team are bandwagoners!" is impeccable logic.

yeah you know what forget it. can't explain logic to a child.

Top Bottom