• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Furyous

Browns are all but eliminated from the playoffs so it's time for Johnny Privilege to start...

FML

Johnny's going to put up a solid 15-25 150 yard two touchdown performance against our next opponent. Miserable doesn't even describe my mood right now. If Johnny gets injured, do we turn the ball over to Connor Shaw since rumors allege Brian is gone next year?

Matter of fact, I want a QB competition where Johnny has to beat out Connor Shaw.

----

Cards won and hope is alive. Bruce Arians is a helluva coach and Fitz should be back soon.

How many fans died during and after the Raiders niners game?

Or do they get peaceful when the raiders win because it almost never happens?

I think the Raiders fans get a bad wrap. Still too scared to go see a game their though.

I went to Levi's a couple weeks after that bathroom brawl and things were fine with the 49ers fans that day.

jerd

Screen_Shot_2014-12-07_at_6.22.37_PM.0.png

ouch

Godslay

Banned
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 3m3 minutes ago
Chargers players are getting more boos than cheers when they run out of tunnel for warmups. Yep, a lot of Pats fans here.

I thought Kas said that the Chargers had hardcore fanbase? This is fucking disgraceful. Might as well call it a road game for the Chargers. Odds are really stacking against the Chargers. I'd be surprised if they even get a TD in this game.

MechDX

Browns are all but eliminated from the playoffs so it's time for Johnny Privilege to start...

FML

Johnny's going to put up a solid 15-25 150 yard two touchdown performance against our next opponent. Miserable doesn't even describe my mood right now. If Johnny gets injured, do we turn the ball over to Connor Shaw since rumors allege Brian is gone next year?

Matter of fact, I want a QB competition where Johnny has to beat out Connor Shaw.

----

Cards won and hope is alive. Bruce Arians is a helluva coach and Fitz should be back soon.

connor-shaw-nfl-preseason-cleveland-browns-washington-redskins1-850x560.jpg

#FreeConnor

Bread

Banned

FML

2402030-6117849252-HFEdN.gif

Chargers players are getting more boos than cheers when they run out of tunnel for warmups. Yep, a lot of Pats fans here.

I thought Kas said that the Chargers had hardcore fanbase? This is fucking disgraceful. Might as well call it a road game for the Chargers. Odds are really stacking against the Chargers. I'd be surprised if they even get a TD in this game.

You believe things that comes out from Kas? Wow... I'm legit speechless.

I always got the impression that Chargers fans were fair weather as fuuuuck. Am I wrong?

I mean, it makes sense, you live in San Diego, who cares about football?

The only people that hate the SF Giants fanbase are the bandwagoner Royals fans who have never seen a baseball game in their life, hahahaha.
Do you live in an actual bubble, or is it purely a figurative one?

Bread

Banned

lol kas basically said he has no knowledge of san diego but "knows" that they have a hardcore fanbase. dude is a fool.

SD just isn't a sports town.

and why are you even complaining, your broncos get to play in san diego every year.

A hurry-up offense that relies on rhythm and wearing opposing teams down. Beating players in space due to conditioning and keeping teams off balance?

Oh, you wanted a stupid answer. Never mind.

Yeah, I did.

Hawks get shit on all the time over the years and I don't let it get to me.

i just told my wife we lost to the raiders and her response was "oh my god go kill yourself now"

welp, at least we don't have to concern ourselves with the pressure of the playoffs! only a few short weeks until papa billick comes home to fix our offense!

JABEE

Surprised the Eagles lost only by 10. The Eagles defense showed up today. Can't leave them on the field for 40 minutes.

Duxxy3

i just told my wife we lost to the raiders and her response was "oh my god go kill yourself now"

welp, at least we don't have to concern ourselves with the pressure of the playoffs! only a few short weeks until papa billick comes home to fix our offense!

Bahahaha - that's awesome.

Surprised the Eagles lost only by 10. The Eagles defense showed up today. Can't leave them on the field for 40 minutes.
You guys need Foles back for any shot in the playoffs. When did he get hurt?

(not because he is any good, but because he is way better than Sanchez)

JNA

Banned
Rams have been really damn impressive these past few weeks. It's a shame they had a terrible start, otherwise they would be deep in the playoff hunt.

Godslay

Banned
You believe things that comes out from Kas? Wow... I'm legit speechless.

I like Kas. I don't care what anybody thinks about that. I can only base that on what he's done and said in this thread. He's delusional, but we are all to one degree or another.

Chargers fanbase is pretty casual according to attendance, so I had to chap his ass a bit.

I always got the impression that Chargers fans were fair weather as fuuuuck. Am I wrong?

I mean, it makes sense, you live in San Diego, who cares about football?

Do you live in an actual bubble, or is it purely a figurative one?

I literally asked a bunch of Royals fans to name a player before this season, and approximately 2 of them could name a player. It was pretty sad. And a whopping 0 of them said they actually paid attention to them during the regular season.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Don't be a scrub, scrub. SF is a baseball city first and always has been.

For the core fans anyway. Bandwagoner types jumped to the Niners when they became good way back when to help turn it to a football town. It wasn't until the Giants ballpark opened up again that things started to shift back. Bandwagon came back strong in 2010 of course, but there's been a good fanbase even through the dark post-Bonds pre-championship time.

Sanjuro

I like Kas. I don't care what anybody thinks about that. I can only base that on what he's done and said in this thread. He's delusional, but we are all to one degree or another.

Chargers fanbase is pretty casual according to attendance, so I had to chap his ass a bit.

They are from CA after all.

JABEE

You guys need Foles back for any shot in the playoffs. When did he get hurt?

(not because he is any good, but because he is way better than Sanchez)
He has the same injury Rodgers had last season. It's up in the air. I still think the Eagles can win out against the Cowboys, Racists, and Giants with Sanchez. Need A better QB to win in the playoffs depending on the matchup.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Rams have been really damn impressive these past few weeks. It's a shame they had a terrible start, otherwise they would be deep in the playoff hunt.
Look on the bright side, they won't be last in the NFC West this year.

I love kas like a brother too! But like you say he's delusional!

12th man has really traveled well this year, so good to hear that when we are on the road. Maybe reporters stop talking about how we can not win on the road forat least a week after this game. :)

Yea every time I've been out of state with Seahawks gear on I get mad love from other 12's and we start random chants. Feels so awesome! For example the picture in my avatar was when I was in Vegas.

Top Bottom