• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

cajunator

Banned
I don't know if people realize when are team is yelling they are yelling at each other and not the other team.

I feel like our D gets a flack for screaming, but they are screaming to pump the team up. It's not like they are screaming at the other team.

People get mad when Earl yells when we give up like 8 yards on a run, but he's yelling so they won't give up another 8 yards next time.

The only Seattle defensive player I hate is Dick Sherman. Hes a loudmouth fuck. The rest are respectable.

Colasante

From the pregame lineups, it looks like 6th round rookie Zach Moore could start at defensive end opposite Rob Ninkovich, with Akeem Ayers moving to linebacker along with Jamie Collins and Jonathan Casillas. I expect the Chargers to run at Moore a lot and see if he can set the edge well.

If bloods and crips can get together for a day so can 49ers/Raiders nation!

There's also a Raiders bar in Seattle. They are friendly people!

We've also got Packers and Vikings bars. Probably a 49ers bar with all the damn Bay Area tech transplants coming here.

The only Seattle defensive player I hate is Dick Sherman. Hes a loudmouth fuck. The rest are respectable.

People referring to Richard Sherman as Dick Sherman always reminds me of people calling Obama "Barrack Hussein Obama."

B4RuqNfCcAMeJY7.jpg

Has a truce been called??!?
Nah that Raider fan gonna get lucky. She(niner fan) probably lost a bet

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I hope the Jets lose next week.

Do the Patriots only have primetime games?

There's a Vikings bar? Ahh that must be where we make all the pipeline connections! I bet that's where JS make all his phone calls.

Somewhere in Ballard, which isn't surprising.

There's also a Nebraska Cornhusker bar in Fremont. Took my father-in-law there for a Big Red game when he was visiting once.

WA native for life.

They've already entered contracts with him. So that's promising. I think he's more of priority than Julius Thomas to be perfectly honest.

There are rumors going around that Julius Thomas is prolonging coming back because he feels he's underpaid. He obviously is, but if true it's a garbage move considering they put down 7-8 million a year for him at the beginning of the season iirc. Should have taken that money because that's all he's going to get if they franchise him or they let him walk. Plus his value is going down as we are getting the job done without him. Hopefully, it's just a rumor and he's waiting to come back 100% healthy.

Damn, sucks if that is true. I think they should franchise him. You still think Virgil Green can fill that void? I remember you were high on him at one point.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
The cowboys need to win the colts and redskins game if they lose the eagles game

Slo

We've also got Packers and Vikings bars. Probably a 49ers bar with all the damn Bay Area tech transplants coming here.

I get lots of head hunters with opportunities in Seattle based companies spamming me. That's probably why you have so many transplants like you mentioned.

I get lots of head hunters with opportunities in Seattle based companies spamming me. That's probably why you have so many transplants like you mentioned.

Fastest growing city in the country, lots of tech companies with massive growth. Not surprising at all.

Top Bottom