• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Bread

Banned
B4S4EfnIAAA-3qq.jpg

I don't like Bill's look tonight. That's a bad omen.
lmao it looks like he has doll arms from that angle

tumblr_m1ggpcgjTE1qg1ufoo1_500.gif

JABEE

We've also got Packers and Vikings bars. Probably a 49ers bar with all the damn Bay Area tech transplants coming here.

People referring to Richard Sherman as Dick Sherman always reminds me of people calling Obama "Barrack Hussein Obama."

Yeah, Cajun is a racist! Wait. What?

Godslay

Banned
Damn, sucks if that is true. I think they should franchise him. You still think Virgil Green can fill that void? I remember you were high on him at one point.

Green is surprisingly more athletic than Thomas. He's a better blocker as well. The part where Thomas is better is that he's a damn good receiver. Peyton looks to him because he creates matchup problems when he plays.

They are both valuable. I want them both to stay because it makes the offense much more flexible. I don't think Green can fill that void entirely because we've seen that they don't throw to him, and they would rather go to Tamme. I'm not entirely sure if he can be as good as a receiver as Thomas. Ideally, they should sign DT and Harris, tag JT, and draft a TE to replace Tamme as he's on his last legs. It will be interesting to see how it all works out.

Tough decisions have to be made and I'm just guessing as to what they'll do!

Ok. So, based on Rodgers' timetable from last year, Foles is still a couple weeks away. Sanchez beat Dallas once, can he do it again?

Foles injury wasn't as bad as Rodgers. It was a crack and not a full break. He'd probably be ready by the Washington game, almost certainly for the giants. Sanchez can beat Dallas again, and probably pretty easily.

brentech

Trent Dilfer and TJ. It's not all Hoyer's fault there were some dropped balls! Trent said anyone who just looks at Hoyer's box score is an idiot.

Dilfer still bitter about his Cleveland days.
What if we looked at the box scores AND watched him play?

Panthers PR Dept. ‏@PanthersPR 1m1 minute ago
#Panthers Cam Newton has 4 career games w/ 200+ pass yards, multiple TD passes, 80+ rush yards & TD run. 4 such games are most in NFL histry

That'sMyInconsistentCrippledQB.gif

I was mocking his conflation of you calling Richard Sherman "Dick Sherman" with using "Hussein" when referring to Obama.

It wasn't a personal attack. My response to both is just "Ok, you're calling them by something they don't typically go by. What the hell are you hoping to accomplish with that?"

LevelNth

Banned
The Texans with Fitzpatrick had more designed QB runs than the Niners today. In Harbaugh's first three seasons, we succeeded because he did well to minimize our players weaknesses and put them in favourable positions to succeed.

This year they have done the exact opposite with the offense, and not only completely exposed Kap's huge weaknesses and not used his best asset, but then refused to alter this plan when it was apparent for weeks it wasn't working.

Thank god we can get out of Kap's contract each year with minimal hits, next year with a new staff will be make or break, if he even gets that chance.

Top Bottom