• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

1661356_310605449141259_850716571_n.jpg
Who is that

cdyhybrid

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez 23m
.@BruceArians says he expects CB @Mathieu_Era to miss 2 weeks after thumb surgery. Would play in cast after that. @SiriusXMNFL @Gil_Brandt

eznark

Banned
My boy on point

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/p...hick-super-bowl-packers-patriots-gameplan-fjm

"I think that sucked," Brady said in the aftermath of CBS cameras catching him pushing the PG-13 boundary just a bit further immediately following Cobb's catch.

I hope his tears don't destroy the suede on his Uggs.

The Patriots lost their third game of the season at Lambeau Field, where the Packers are now 6-0 this season, and are averaging 41 points per game. In all, losing by five points was a pretty damned good showing.

Fine. But then we get this...

Imagine what might have happened had Patriots head coach Bill Belichick not saved his game plan for the Super Bowl rematch.

That's right! The Pats have a SECRET PLAN that they're saving for the Super Bowl rematch. That plan looks like this:

Belichick rules all
Edelman is a decoy
Not too much passing
Gronkowski doesn't drink too much
Ha Ha now thinks he can handle Gronk
Aaron Rodgers is due to throw an interception
Zone except for Revis
Illuminati Belichikus Lucror

RBH

bionic77

Well the Steelers haven't had a head coach in a long time.
And yet we still keep winning championships!

I have been so spoiled for the past 20+ years.

It must suck knowing you will never ever ever see something like that from your team. :(

Also I might be in love with this computer. Even my wife was impressed and thought it cooler than a designer purse.

Top Bottom