• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
If we win next week, and Detroit lose with cowboys win, then Dallas ahead of us. But if Detroit also win we ahead if Dallas... i think i was playing with playoff machine last week.

Basically seahawks need to root for Detroit.

We have tie breaker over the Lions who i believe has the tie breaker over Dallas who beat us.... so we need Detroit to cock block Dallas for us.
Since its a three-way tie, the Seahawks and Lions better conference records knock out the Cowboys out before the head to heads take effect. But if the Lions weren't tied with you, then the Cowboys would knock you out. So you aren't rooting for the Lions to win, you're rooting for the 3-way tie to continue. Because if the Lions win out and both the Seahawks and Cowboys lose 1 each, then the Seahawks still miss the playoffs.

It would be easier to just root against the Cowboys lol.

Okay.

LdVRprt.png

Could the Seahawks lose to Division winner with more losses than wins? history could repeat itself and the Saints get there revenge lol..

Since its a three-way tie, the Seahawks and Lions better conference records knock out the Cowboys out before the head to heads take effect. But if the Lions weren't tied with you, then the Cowboys would knock you out. So you aren't rooting for the Lions to win, you're rooting for the 3-way tie to continue. Because if the Lions win out and both the Seahawks and Cowboys lose 1 each, then the Seahawks still miss the playoffs.

It would be easier to just root against the Cowboys lol.

Well no shit the lion's would have 4 loss to our 5. I don't think i would need to point that out, i was talking if all 3 teams have the same number of losses. Which then Detroit would cock block Dallas from their head to head over us.

Was that some fake Trish Stratus?

Edit: Just ended up on her Wiki page and she married the contractor who built her yoga studio, and he's average as fuck. Kas, that could be you!

bionic77

Most of my friends are on destiny all day (after work), and they all have families, moved out post college own house etc..

I replace destiny with GAF...only one not on Destiny.
I never play games anymore.

I have no time with work and kids.

I would rather work out or do something else other than play a game (like fuck around here).

Also Lakers!!!!!!!! Same record as OKC!

I never play games anymore.

I have no time with work and kids.

I would rather work out or do something else other than play a game (like fuck around here).

Also Lakers!!!!!!!! Same record as OKC!

I play only in the shortest of bursts, or when I travel on my 3DS. I actually have my PS4 on with GTA paused as we speak, but I'm putting my kids to sleep. Will I actually play a mission? Doubtful.

Re-watched the game.

Lacy and the OLine looked great.

Time to work DuJuan Harris into the game, Mike. Starks' one-cut style can only go so far.

#FreeHarris

Fuck. My four year old has a little cold. No big deal during the day, just a little cough and some snot. But at night, as soon as she lays down, the cough goes into overdrive, and she starts coughing until she pukes. So much nighttime laundry.

really good episode tonight.

Almost caught up with agents of shield. S1 was pretty fucking slow to me, until the last stretch. S2 seems to be on a pretty good path

Yeah I was contemplating dumping the AoS midway through season 1 but stuck with it then it got better right before the TWS stretch.

bionic77

Fuck. My four year old has a little cold. No big deal during the day, just a little cough and some snot. But at night, as soon as she lays down, the cough goes into overdrive, and she starts coughing until she pukes. So much nighttime laundry.
My 3 year old puked in the wifes car Thursday.

Cleaned it 3 times and sprayed it with every chemical known to man, still smells like shit.

Extra pillows in a wedge shape behind her to get her tilted a bit.

Happened to my daughter a few months ago. Give her some warm tea and put vicks on her throat and the soles of her feet, then cover her feet with socks. Should help soothe the cough overnight.

bionic77

Just chase an extra ambulance and buy a new car!
Normally I am pretty cheap but if i can't get rid if this smell i probably will!

I just watched a boss video of bayonetta 2 and I have no idea what the fuck I was watching. It looked like some chick with glasses was flying around killing Godzilla.

Is the game just a button masher? Otherwise j don't know how you would play that game....

My 3 year old puked in the wifes car Thursday.

Cleaned it 3 times and sprayed it with every chemical known to man, still smells like shit.

She had eggs for dinner. The smell is so bad.

Extra pillows in a wedge shape behind her to get her tilted a bit.

I've got so many pillows back there she's basically standing.

Happened to my daughter a few months ago. Give her some warm tea and put vicks on her throat and the soles of her feet, then cover her feet with socks. Should help soothe the cough overnight.

I gotta get some Vicks.

Thanks Steelers GAF

cajunator

Banned
Normally I am pretty cheap but if i can't get rid if this smell i probably will!

I just watched a boss video of bayonetta 2 and I have no idea what the fuck I was watching. It looked like some chick with glasses was flying around killing Godzilla.

Is the game just a button masher? Otherwise j don't know how you would play that game....

Nope. The fight system is pretty involved. One of my friends refuses to play button mashers but he worships Bayonetta.

bionic77

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...the-better-99-in-sundays-texans-jaguars-game/

Texans defensive end J.J. Watt has become the best known player currently wearing No. 99. But there’s a chance that, come Sunday, he won’t be the best No. 99 at EverBank Field.

That title could go to Jaguars defensive tackle Sen’Derrick Mark, who’s having a career season for a team that has won only two games.

For more from Marks, who deserves serious Pro Bowl consideration for getting seven sacks as an interior defensive lineman on a time that rarely is playing from ahead, click the thing below.

Florio is such a fucking hack. Poke the bear dipshit, poke the bear. Poor Blake

cajunator

Banned
I kind of want to try it. Too bad not on ps4. I would have loved to have tried the demo. I just don't get how that game would be played. I loves new shit.

I wish we had bums like Kaman and Farmar on this team. We could use them!

Its more complex than I am capable of mastering

JT looks younger than him lol. I bet when he's like 50 he's still gonna pass for 30.

I don't think I've ever eaten anything from Panera Bread that I would consider "good".

I will admit they are better than that fucking wannabe Cosi.

WOAH WOAH WOAH BUDDY. WHAT'S NEXT YOU DON'T LIKE CHIPOTLE?

Top Bottom