• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Al Michaels: "I told you they wrote a book about Pass Interference last year it was called 50 Shades of Gray."

huehuehue

Doomsayer

I've been less and less about football these past few weeks.

Now, that may be because the 49ers are terrible but even these "marquee matchups" just don't get me as excited anymore.

I just feel like this sport is to regulated now, the officials have too big of an impact on the game. I might just be being dramatic, but when there is a flag flying every other play it makes the product pretty tough to watch.

jbug617

Banned
8kYzlU.gif

Bread

Banned
The NFL isn't the NHL. The head doesn't have to be the principal point of contact for a defenseless receiver call to come.
so if he kept running down the field bobbling it like a dumb fuck, not looking where he's running he would be defenseless that whole time too right?

bionic77

San Diego is awesome.

Shame on them for letting their stadium be taken over but it makes sense to take a trip there and watch a game in the process.

How is that not pass INt?

JABEE

so if he kept running down the field bobbling it like a dumb fuck, not looking where he's running he would be defenseless that whole time too right?
He hit him in the head-neck area. It doesn't have to be helmet to helmet. That's how they call it.

Top Bottom