• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

rokkerkory

1661356_310605449141259_850716571_n.jpg

yep she squats

Panera food tastes like supermarket frozen aisle shit but damn if there isn't always a bunch of hot jailbait in that place.

You guys must have the shitty version cause fresh as fuck here in Seattle, but then again everything is better in Seattle.

I'm pretty sure our McDonalds are better than the rest of the world minus Japan.

#WeDaBest
#WorldChamps
#12thMan
#GoHawks

I'm joking calm your fat ass down pillsbury doughboy!

Sanjuro

Panera food tastes like supermarket frozen aisle shit but damn if there isn't always a bunch of hot jailbait in that place.

That has been the only appeal of the place I have seen. Instead of the library, I did some work later afternoon there. Ended up getting a number.

It's just one of those places that I end up checking back to see if there is anything decent, and always leave disappointed. I think the best thing I've had there was the Italian Combo sandwich. Basically it was an over priced oily Italian sandwich on lousier bread.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Is he thinking about his baby penis there?

He's thinking about how he's going to fuck around and drop 400 Yards, 3 TDs against the Bucs this weekend and yet again prove he is the best QB from the 2009 Draft Class of Mark Sanchez, Josh Freeman and Brian Hoyer.

DMczaf

He's thinking about how he's going to fuck around and drop 400 Yards, 3 TDs against the Bucs this weekend and yet again prove he is the best QB from the 2009 Draft Class of Mark Sanchez, Josh Freeman and Brian Hoyer.

I hope Fatford throws 6 INTs and beats the shit out of the Bucs!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hello friends

Good morning shirtless degenerate. I'm sure you are already having a busy day of emulating Gronk's deviant behavior!

SSD's are amazing

Got my new PC up and running. Yay. I like SSDs.

I finally joined the year 2010 and upgraded my PC with one. I hadn't reinstalled windows since I built it back at the end of 2011 so when it came time I decided to get a SSD while I was at it. Europa Universalis 4 loads instantly now instead of taking 5 minutes.

Good living is never having to settle for Chipotle or Panera.

Well we can agree on Popeyes anyway but not much past that. Chipotle is far better than most fast food and Panera is good for lunch and dinner when you're trying not to live the Fatford lifestyle.

bionic77

I love the Panera tuna sandwich.

They have some good salads too.

Their chicken is not so great.

And you can get much better soup at Wegmans. Then again Wegmans is the best. Feel sorry for most of you who don't have one nearby.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Kave Man rejoice!

No need to have the series there when they'll move there next year anyway

Unless Pegula dies and Bon Jovi's group buys it, that's literally impossible according to NFL rules. Time to let that joke die already.

Also, Kave may legit be injured or sick or worse. He hasn't posted since the Browns lost their Super Bowl.

Unless Pegula dies and Bon Jovi's group buys it, that's literally impossible according to NFL rules. Time to let that joke die already.

Also, Kave may legit be injured or sick or worse. He hasn't posted since the Browns lost their Super Bowl.

SoYoureTellingMeThereIsAChance?.jpg

Also, Shirtless Members are disappearing all over. First Rando and now Kave...I'm worried friends

Top Bottom