• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

eznark

Banned
Now you´re just trying to get tag-quoted on every single post, right?

9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

eznark

Banned
Stafford sold his home in Michigan. Rumors swirling that the Lions are going to cut him once the season is over.

bionic77

Pretty sure I saw Matt Stafford working at a gas station today.
That is surprisingly smart of him.

The only way those jobs are worth it is if you can steal enough junk food and drink enough slurpees. He is definitely up to the task. He must be saving thousands in groceries by working at that gas station.

Maybe we underestimated him because he is fat and gross and perhaps the Lions are going to be real contenders if they make the postseason?

Bowser

Newton is a big question mark now, after a poor season for Newton and the Panthers. I tend to pass it off as a year in which any quarterback would struggle, seeing that both his offensive line and receiver corps were denuded after the 2013 season. If I’m Carolina GM Dave Gettleman, I may just let Newton play out his final season, at $14.7 million, and see where he is this time next year. “Cam is the most interesting guy right now,’’ said Polian. “When it comes down to it, he hasn’t proven much yet, except he can get hurt. He’s got some tread off his tire already.’’

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/12/03/quarterback-market-draft-2015/

6ktI9.gif

Respect

Hot Stove league? This is the cubs year! We have Epstein AND Maddon now! In all seriousness I finally feel like they are moving in the right direction after wallowing in the basement for 5 years.

eznark

Banned
I'm just surprised that they're starting to keep him on the sideline more. Rodgers talks about Hawk or Hawks family nearly every radio show. We have to break the pattern.

To be fair, this is really the first week he's been on the sidelines for any significant amount of time. It seemed to help him, he graded out positive in the run game again. And Barrington graded out positive in coverage. Hope they had the same grades internally and they move forward with it. Barrington seems like a better compliment to this defense than Lattimore, as much as it pains me to say it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm feel as dumb as Gata.

I was just thinking how I'd like to listen to Tuesdays with Aaron but I don't really just sit around and listen to stuff. Then later on I thought "man, I get tired to listening to music while I drive (I'm on the road a lot for work)".

Podcasts. D'oh.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Radio: Clowney wont play this week
Wife: why isnt he playing yet again?
Me: his knee swelled up or some shit
Wife: what a pussy, get your ass out there and play.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I wonder if Clowney can see the field enough in the next few years to get a massive contract with the Bills.

I was just thinking how I'd like to listen to Tuesdays with Aaron but I don't really just sit around and listen to stuff. Then later on I thought "man, I get tired to listening to music while I drive (I'm on the road a lot for work)".

Podcasts. D'oh.
I have a one hour commute one way to work. Podcasts are the BEST.

brentech

Barrington seems like a better compliment to this defense than Lattimore, as much as it pains me to say it.
Pretty much what I was thinking during the game. Might be the first game that I noticed he had a good number of snaps (I think there was at least one other this season, but I don't remember him standing out good or bad).

Really thought Lattimore could be a more decisive, almost downhill, ILB and bust through the line/trenches to make tackles or create pressure, but he's just whiffing too often when he gets the chance.

I'd still take either one over putting Brad Jones on the field.

eznark

Banned

Podcasts. D'oh.

Don't bother. Awful show this week. Wilde fucked up.

Top Bottom