• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Hoyer might possibly still get the start, I imagine it be a super short leash if so. And the boos will definetly be raining down at home if he starts and plays like the usual.

Tamanon

Banned
Fun fact. The past two weeks, the Jags defense has forced 8 fumbles, recovering 6 of them. They've also had 9 sacks. Defense has been playing pretty great and keeping us in games for a while.

Greg

I'm feel as dumb as Gata.

I was just thinking how I'd like to listen to Tuesdays with Aaron but I don't really just sit around and listen to stuff. Then later on I thought "man, I get tired to listening to music while I drive (I'm on the road a lot for work)".

Podcasts. D'oh.
NOT POSSIBLE

Tamanon

Banned
It doesn't make sense to sit Manziel again, unless they're already conceding that Indy will beat them and want to save him from having an embarrassing start.

Or he might be sucking it up in practice.

BigAT

Dissecting a cat in anatomy today.

Sorry kave!

EZoYoKi.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dissecting a cat in anatomy today.

Sorry kave!

Well we know what happened to Kave then.

RIP in peace.

My expert analysis for Cleveland is that if they start Hoyer, they're screwed. If they switch to Manziel, they're screwed.

I don't know how Barrington didn't grade out as well in run since he actually tackled his guy.

If Lattimore isn't dead, they should play him in the slot. He's quick and can tackle so would work well as a edge blitzer/keeping contain.

I'm just surprised that they're starting to keep him on the sideline more. Rodgers talks about Hawk or Hawks family nearly every radio show. We have to break the pattern.
He used to go to Bucks game with Barnett, too.

I finally joined the year 2010 and upgraded my PC with one. I hadn't reinstalled windows since I built it back at the end of 2011 so when it came time I decided to get a SSD while I was at it. Europa Universalis 4 loads instantly now instead of taking 5 minutes.

That reminds me that I was like half way through a game of EU4 and I never finished it. I'll have to pick it up again after I play Endless Legend and Far Cry 4 a bit.

Man I fucking hate Ubisoft though. It's good this game was free with my graphics card because I may never give Ubisoft money again.

eznark

Banned
Lattimore is terrible in coverage though, which is why Barrington has beat him out. They like Hawk on the field in run situations.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That reminds me that I was like half way through a game of EU4 and I never finished it. I'll have to pick it up again after I play Endless Legend and Far Cry 4 a bit.

Man I fucking hate Ubisoft though. It's good this game was free with my graphics card because I may never give Ubisoft money again.

Halfway through a game of EU4 is basically a full game for me. Whenever you start steamrolling everybody, it's hard to follow suit and spend the several hours finishing conquering as much as possible. I have this same problem with the Civilization games.

I'm excited to try Endless Legend because I bought it during the sale (because Endless Space was tits) but I haven't gotten around to playing it because WoW.

Bowser

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 2m2 minutes ago
#Scoopage: The Manziel Era is NOT beginning in Cleveland yet as Brian Hoyer has been informed he will start this weekend vs Indy

Dumb.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He used to go to Bucks game with Barnett, too.

I don't think AJ Hawk will ever be as hated as Nick Barnett.

I'm trying to think who I've hated on the Packers more than him in recent years. Jarrett Bush? Allen Barbre? MD Jennings was pretty awful. HoFinley pissed me off for several seasons, same with Crosby.

Of course, none of these guys were dumb enough to bite on play action on 4th and 26 in the playoffs.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Fun fact. The past two weeks, the Jags defense has forced 8 fumbles, recovering 6 of them. They've also had 9 sacks. Defense has been playing pretty great and keeping us in games for a while.
My money's on the Jags making it to 4 wins again. They're my favorite bad team.

Crisco

Banned
Well, the upside of the Panthers being shit is we actually can draft a franchise LT now. The key now is not to fuck it up by winning anymore games. Hell, if we can move up to one of the QB spots, might get multiple picks out of it.

Halfway through a game of EU4 is basically a full game for me. Whenever you start steamrolling everybody, it's hard to follow suit and spend the several hours finishing conquering as much as possible. I have this same problem with the Civilization games.

I'm excited to try Endless Legend because I bought it during the sale (because Endless Space was tits) but I haven't gotten around to playing it because WoW.

It's actually my first game of EU4 so I am far from steamrolling but I am doing ok. I went with England and I am the only significant presence in the new world. Dat merchant economy. Also, I too got caught up in decades of war with France.

It makes sense that the Browns, a group of players who have just been losers for their whole career, would want to hold onto the thing that suddenly turned them into winners.

The problem is, they have fallen into the same trap that Cleveland media has as annointing Hoyer the savior, when in large part they've been winning in spite of him, not because of him.

Well, the upside of the Panthers being shit is we actually can draft a franchise LT now. The key now is not to fuck it up by winning anymore games. Hell, if we can move up to one of the QB spots, might get multiple picks out of it.

TankforTheTradeDown2015 doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but that's cool.

I'm a fan of DerfForScherff myself

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Sadly your remaining 4 games are against the rest of the NFC South and the Browns. Chances are at least one of them will out dumpster fire you.

Bowser

It makes sense that the Browns, a group of players who have just been losers for their whole career, would want to hold onto the thing that suddenly turned them into winners.

The problem is, they have fallen into the same trap that Cleveland media has as annointing Hoyer the savior, when in large part they've been winning in spite of him, not because of him.

TankforTheTradeDown2015 doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but that's cool.

I'm a fan of DerfForScherff myself

#SorryForAmari2015
#SuckTeatForPeat2015
#HerfDerfForScherff2015
#PlayPooeyForOgbuehi2015 (lol no fuck that guy)
#ShowNoFightForWhite2015

So I think the Giants will win at least one more game this year. Probably against the Titans this week but considering they lost to the Jags, that's not even a given. Titans and Redskins are winnable. So the best I can see this team ending up is 5-11. Whether that's enough for a top 5 pick or not, I don't know.

However it hashes out, a top tackle or pass rusher in the draft would be my best case scenario. The tackle can be moved over to the right side and Pugh could move inside at guard in the scenario. On the other side, the defensive line will be a ghost town when they don't resign JPP.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
So Hoyer will continue his reign of destruction. /double entendre

I was ... kinda ready for Manziel. Even though I still like Hoyer despite his struggles. I hope he comes out fired up this Sunday.

I just saw a Dolphins fan make the argument that Miami will lose to Baltimore because the Dolphins are 3-5 the week after beating the Jets dating back to 2000.

I should really stop looking at Dolphins fan pages on Facebook.

Play the Giants, get an award.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 2m2 minutes ago
Jags K Josh Scobee is the AFC Player of the Week ... Giants have turned a ton of guys into Players of the Week this year.

Top Bottom