• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

MechDX

It's not like Rodgers doesn't deserve it. Packers are literally nothing without Rodgers. This game is a great example of that if you weren't paying attention last year.

Texans still suck at defense even with Watt.

Ok? And you are......oh wait Packers LIFELONG!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers Week 3:

Lions 19
Packers 7

Aaron Rodgers: 16/27 162 Yards 1 TD
Eddy Lacy: 11 ATT 36 Yards

Better defense, and the start of the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0

Keep underestimating this Lions team, PackersGAF.

Restore the Roar 2014.
Should I post the 23 times the Lions have lost in Green Bay turf since 1991?

jbug617

Banned
B4YxhrKCcAEoytM.jpg:large

Trey

Bills players felt slighted by the refs in their loss to the Broncos. There were a few questionable calls but nothing too egregious.

We'll see how the refs call their game against the Packers; another pass happy offense. Bills dbs are super aggressive - similar to the Seahawks from last year in their physicality.

Were the Lions DBs as physical during Schwartz' tenure?

VRMN

Not sure what your argument is. "A team with a winning record" is not an ambiguous statement.

I believe the typical use of that is looking at the current records of the teams you've beaten. But either way, Dolphins were 5-3 and 7-6 now. That's beating a team with a winning record.

JNA

Banned
Ray Lewis: yo man why they disrespect yo speed?

Jordy Nelson: oh well it just takes me a bit to get going you know?

*analysts laughing*

Nelson's thoughts: No one thinks white guy can run yo.

XD

JNA

Banned
So now 35 TDs and 3 INTs? Christ he could actually finish with 40+ TDs with 3 INTs (all 3 of which, weren't even his fault).

I would love to see if Rodgers next season can throw that many TDs without a single INT. At this point, I don't think he has even heard of the word interception lol.

FTF

So now 35 TDs and 3 INTs? Christ he could actually finish with 40+ TDs with 3 INTs (all 3 of which, weren't even his fault).

I would love to see if Rodgers next season can throw that many TDs without a single INT. At this point, I don't think he has even heard of the word interception lol.

Yeah I never thought anyone would beat Brady's 36-4 and 9 to 1 ratio record, but looks like Rodgers is going to.

Sephzilla

With all due respect to JJ Watt, Rodgers is just putting up insane numbers and deserves the MVP

A rod is amazing but that D aint gonna gonna go far in playoffs if hey dont have homefield adv

I don't think even home field will save that defense. Playoff Lambeau mystique isn't what it used to be.

JNA

Banned
Clay Matthews had a bye today, for starters. How many times did he rush the QB?

Settle down, children.

Indeed. And don't forget: Matthews playing against his brother today. He doesn't want to make his little bro look bad on national television.

Top Bottom