• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

It just keeps getting better!

I think Sanjuro is the best simply because he appreciates the fact that Brady is a fraud and Bledsoe was the last legit quarterback they've had.

Dutch would probably be a great guy except for the path he chose. It just isn't right.

You're right I forgot about Sanjuro,

I think Sanjuro is the best simply because he appreciates the fact that Brady is a fraud and Bledsoe was the last legit quarterback they've had.

Dutch would probably be a great guy except for the path he chose. It just isn't right.

Sanjuro is a closet Packers fan. Can't be the king AND a two teamer.

WsCjdsa.jpg
:jnc

Taco/10

JNA

Banned
Ok I guess it's time to finally ask this question because I don't know who or what this is:

Who the hell is Gata? Honest question.

It's what these ass hairs call me for some reason.

So thuggish,

Damnit you people are no help! :(

Oh it's u? I thought it was short for Florida Gators and people hate EM here for some reason.

But now I see it in ur name...you must have built quite the reputation? XD

You don't even what to know what kinds of things gata is into (hint: it involves family)

Where is that poem about gata? That explains everything

Edit: Hey they fixed that edit bug where the edit screen wouldn't refresh.

brentech

Didn't know people could do that, but I was playing a FIFA ultimate team match, and was facing a team that had 2 user players. They went up 2-0 early, then we kind of traded goals. Was down 3-1. Worked into 3-2 early in the 2nd half.........then managed a miraculous win with two 90min goals.

I just let that last goal replay forever, because fuck them.

JNA

Banned
You don't even what to know what kinds of things gata is into (hint: it involves family)

Where is that poem about gata? That explains everything

Edit: Hey they fixed that edit bug where the edit screen wouldn't refresh.

Wait I do want to know!

Come on STORY STORY STORY! :D

jakncoke

Banned
Damnit you people are no help! :(

Oh it's u? I thought it was short for Florida Gators and people hate EM here for some reason.

But now I see it in ur name...you must have built quite the reputation? XD

It is, he is a gata fan.. i know you must be confused considering he is a pats fan living in Jacksonville

Godslay

Banned
I'll give Gata my vote for King of the Pats. Not that I can vote him in, but he seems like the most logical choice.

Sanjuro is the old guard.

Bread is just here for Jimmy/Bowie dong.

German Twins are foreigners, can't have a foreigner King.

Consonants name guy is like the crazy old piss bum who gets drunk in a tavern and wants to fight everyone.

Dragon has the temperament fit for a crazy King.

Actstiker, Jbug, and TheFatOne are normal guys who probably should pull the levers behind the scenes.

Besides that it's just a bunch of johnny come lately bandwagon cunts.

We are all welcome to post here even the new guys :)

JNA

Banned
Top Bottom