• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Bread

Banned
Do you guys want to see my awesome Christmas jumper?
smh fake euro

I'll give Gata my vote for King of the Pats. Not that I can vote him in, but he seems like the most logical choice.

Sanjuro is the old guard.

Bread is just here for Jimmy/Bowie dong.

German Twins are foreigners, can't have a foreigner King.

Consonants name guy is like the crazy old piss bum who gets drunk in a tavern and wants to fight everyone.

Dragon has the temperament fit for a crazy King.

Actstiker, Jbug, and TheFatOne are normal guys who probably should pull the levers behind the scenes.

Besides that it's just a bunch of johnny come lately bandwagon cunts.

We are all welcome to post here even the new guys :)
you don't know me

Konka

Banned
I'll give Gata my vote for King of the Pats. Not that I can vote him in, but he seems like the most logical choice.

Consonants name guy is like the crazy old piss bum who gets drunk in a tavern and wants to fight everyone.

Actstiker, Jbug, and TheFatOne are normal guys who probably should pull the levers behind the scenes.

There can only be one.

WYiNKVF.jpg

JNA

Banned
I'm a lakers, Dolphins fan that lives in LA but born in Mexico. Welcome!

:D

easy ny sports are bums and you became a lakers fan after their last title and same with packers.

Actually it was back in either 96 or 97 when I was a young weird lad. One of the first basketball players I ever saw in person growing up (that I was amazed at) was Shaq. I remember awing like an idiot because of his huge size and how much he just outmuscled people in the game. I became a fan of his and eventually, the team.

As for the Packers, it's for an even simple and stupid reason probably. I hated the Giants, even in that movie "the little Giants". My first football team I can recall actually watching was a Packers game during the Brett Farve years. I remember asking my dad about where Green Bay was and stuff. Then I was told how much Wisconsin loves cheese. I also love cheese. (Still do). I also loved the cheese heads the fans would wear.

Long story short: Lakers fan because of Shaq, and Packers fan because of cheese.

JABEE

So thuggish,

You don't even what to know what kinds of things gata is into (hint: it involves family)

Where is that poem about gata? That explains everything

Edit: Hey they fixed that edit bug where the edit screen wouldn't refresh.
Life is a Swamp

Gata's a traitor to his Jaguars kin,
He kisses his sister and plies her with gin.
No deed too demented for this slow-minded sap,
He picks up an animal to prop up on his lap.

The rest of the story is too grisly to tell,
Too difficult to describe with no words that can weld,
the sentences needed to construct such a tale.

Busy with his work the Gata did grunt,
For once in his life he was not the runt.
He tried to explain that his wants weren't so bad,
His thoughts were something all good people had.

The Gata was wrong,
The mob did deride.
The silly little Gata nearly cried,
before sipping some Mad Dog and calling up Jak,
No answer on IRL,
He gave his keys a whack.

"Will somebody please say it is okay to breed,​
With a sister or two or maybe three,​
A dog that I nursed from birth to fulfill my needs​
Won't somebody please listen to me.​
A Gata needs friends that let Gata be free.​
Puppies and kitties are equals to me,​
Any reasonable person knows that a pet could agree,​
To play with a Gata,​
Let a Gata rub its belly,​
Leave a Gata be,​
Please leave a Gata be."​

Exiled and alone,
the Gata did weep.
His bottle of gin thrown down at his feet,
as empty as his soul shattered on the floor.
The Gata called out for help,
Ignored.

JABEE​

Colasante

Is that me?

jakncoke

Banned
:D

Actually it was back in either 96 or 97 when I was a young weird lad. One of the first basketball players I ever saw in person growing up (that I was amazed at) was Shaq. I remember awing like an idiot because of his huge size and how much he just outmuscled people in the game. I became a fan of his and eventually, the team.

As for the Packers, it's for an even simple and stupid reason probably. I hated the Giants, even in that movie "the little Giants". My first football team I can recall actually watching was a Packers game during the Brett Farve years. I remember asking my dad about where Green Bay was and stuff. Then I was told how much Wisconsin loves cheese. I also love cheese. (Still do). I also loved the cheese heads the fans would wear.

Long story short: Lakers fan because of Shaq, and Packers fan because of cheese.

dont-talk-about-my-momma.gif

Godslay

Banned
so why are we outing suspected alts now?

I'm not outing anyone. Just clicked one day about similarities. Could be two entirely different posters. I didn't want Lunchbox to get banned in the first place. Nor would I want them to be dragon'd. Hell if it was up to me snewton would still post here.

Top Bottom