• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Trey

Mario Williams didn't make the Bills defense better (who btw just won AFC defensive player of the month)? Bills don't have a winning record (7-5)? Bills don't have a worse QB than the Texans? (Kyle Orton lol)

If you're going to make that kind of statement, actually explain why I am not correct. It would help me too because sometimes I can be wrong as well. XD

Mario Williams didn't "transform" the Bills' defense. He was an above average pass rusher off the left side for two years before Pettine overhauled the defensive scheme and attitude last year, and Schwartz built upon that talent and foundation to create a top 3 defense this year. Mario Williams' talent played a part, but he was a piece being influenced on the board, not the game changer you think him to be for the Bills' defense. As it stands, Mario Williams isn't even the best player on the defense right now. Not at all to diminish his production this year and what he means in the locker room. He's a valuable player.

Mario Williams isn't on Watt's level at all.

Bills do have a winning record.

Kyle Orton is very probably a better quarterback than Ryan Fitzpatrick. It's not like it matters - they're both not very good.

Incorrect. In 2011 he had Watt, Barwin, Cushing, Joseph, DeMeco and Quinn. Then he ripped his pec vs the Steelers. He got crazy money from Buffalo and we did the right thing by not matching.

Are you kidding? That was Watt's rookie season. Steelers game was in week 4.

I remember that season, Williams was on the outs when it started.

MechDX

Are you kidding? That was Watt's rookie season. Steelers game was in week 4.

I remember that season, Williams was on the outs when it started.

His contract was ending if that is what you are saying. He had a history of disappearing for stretches of games. He was hesitant at first of going to OLB BUT had 4.5 sacks in less than 4 games.

The latest talent leaving was all on Kubiak and Wade. They had full control of rosters in their respective side of the ball but had a good ol boy network going on.

Wade said Demeco couldn't play in a 3/4, Quinn was in his doghouse, Barwin hi can't really explain why they didn't resign him.

jakncoke

Banned
Jailed again?

Wait what happened? 0_0

1st time jailed aka thread locked for days/week+ and told this is not acceptable forum behavior, they were assholes several banned

I think there was a 2nd as well, similar results. i cant recall if blackace was demodded during this one

last one inner thread bitching with some cavs fan, many banned. they left and created a sub forum

But yeah they used to reach the thread post limit monthly

Trey

1st time jailed aka thread locked for days/week+ and told this is not acceptable forum behavior, they were assholes several banned

I think there was a 2nd as well, similar results. i cant recall if blackace was demodded during this one

last one inner thread bitching with some cavs fan, many banned. they left and created a sub forum

But yeah they used to reach the thread post limit monthly

Blackace was demodded during the last one. A sad day for all.

Trey

That PlayStation experience thread is hyped up to unbelievable levels. Wonder if we get anything from it.

I was reading that last night. They were talking themselves into Gears of War coming to playstation and KotOR 3 being announced for the 4.

Some folks just don't know how to chill.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Nerd bragging time:

At one point in time after Gears of War was released I was ranked in the Top 1000 in the world on XBL. This was from January-June when I was not taking classes in college, playing Gears of War and smoking weed all day.

Fuck around and I'd take your whole team out with the Torque Bow.

cdyhybrid

Nerd bragging time:

At one point in time after Gears of War was released I was ranked in the Top 1000 in the world on XBL. This was from January-June when I was not taking classes in college, playing Gears of War and smoking weed all day.

Fuck around and I'd take your whole team out with the Torque Bow.

Did you hang a banner for that?

Fantomex

Where is MRSA? I got a question about vaccines. My sister in law has never give any of her kids 3,7,8 vaccines. Those little dudes are always sick with the flu, cold, fever. I blame this on Jenny McCarthy.

MRSA

Banned
Where is MRSA? I got a question about vaccines. My sister in law has never give any of her kids 3,7,8 vaccines. Those little dudes are always sick with the flu, cold, fever. I blame this on Jenny McCarthy.

Have you ever seen a kid with whooping cough? Show your idiot in law and she'll change her mind. Don't public schools force you to vaccinate your parasites?

Fantomex

Have you ever seen a kid with whooping cough? Show your idiot in law and she'll change her mind. Don't public schools force you to vaccinate your parasites?

Check this out. Her kids personal doctor is the famous DR. SEARS. I don't know if he advocates or doesn't advocate vaccines, but her 3 year old just got diagnosed with a sever flu, coming back from OHIO last week from a Thanksgiving visit. This sister in law makes six figures in analytics and her husband is a boss at an airline, you would think they have more sense. I bet they're 911 truthers as well.

Lesson here is, Nothing good comes from OHIO.

Themoreyouknow.jpg

Washington Post said:
Although Gruden had doubts about Griffin before coming to Washington in January, Griffin was his unquestioned starter from the offseason workouts through training camp to Week 1 of this season. After working with Griffin for more than 10 months, however, Gruden is now done with him, according to multiple people within the organization.

3 seasons, 2 coaches benching him, 1 flat-out giving up on him.

30 For 30: RG3 And Out

Fantomex

I understand RG3 sucks. I get it. But the whole team is garbage. Them having Peyton or Brady at this moment in time gets them 2 or 3 more wins MAX. Have you guys seen their secondary?

Greg

Check this out. Her kids personal doctor is the famous DR. SEARS. I don't know if he advocates or doesn't advocate vaccines, but her 3 year old just got diagnosed with a sever flu, coming back from OHIO last week from a Thanksgiving visit. This sister in law makes six figures in analytics and her husband is a boss at an airline, you would think they have more sense. I bet they're 911 truthers as well.

Themoreyouknow.jpg
...but I come from Ohio!

The clownshoes career arena leaguer and Coaching version of Ozzie canseco whose former offense in Cincinatti hasn't really gotten worse without him has given up on RG3? What a stinging indictment.

MRSA

Banned

Themoreyouknow.jpg

Nothing good ever comes out of Ohio, even that degenerate jak left Ohio.

Dr. Sears has some alternative vaccine schedule from what I recall, I wouldn't trust a 75 year old doc, but that's just me.

leak it? i'm not much of a fan or hater, but the dude writes a million mediocre songs and then releases like 5 decent tracks on an album. his holy "best rapper alive" gimmick became famous because of the amount of free music he gave out on mixtapes.
I agree with this. Outside of C2 he's really only been good on Mixtapes

Top Bottom