• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

bionic77

Talking about basketball > Kas talking about anything Lions related.

FUCK OKC!
They did not look good.

I think their window has passed.

Hopefully KD or Westbrook come to LA (why not both?) when they both ditch that cheap ass franchise. If they weren't so cheap they would have at least 1 championship.

Have fun burning in hell while getting butt fucked by Stafford's baby penis for the rest of eternity.

madruss.gif

i miss rando
Me too, he made a pick up in fantasy the other day though I believe.
Don't know that while mech/snes relationship, but mech seemed like a jerk in that skippet.

Snes if you're reading this I started watching Community! And I'm actually enjoying it

The Hornets needed a lay-up as time expired to avoid giving up a twenty point lead to the terrible Knicks and lose their eleventh game in a row.

#TownOfProfessionalLosers
#BringBackTheBobcats
#FuckJeffrey

MechDX

9 more days of BG's avatar!

You can go ahead and change it now if you want BG. You fulfilled your end of the bargain.

brentech

while mech/snes relationship, but mech seemed like a jerk in that skippet.

Snes if you're reading this I started watching Community! And I'm actually enjoying it
Can't believe I'll have to use god damn yahoo to watch the final season. How did they end up coming into that of all places.

They did not look good.

I think their window has passed.

Hopefully KD or Westbrook come to LA (why not both?) when they both ditch that cheap ass franchise. If they weren't so cheap they would have at least 1 championship.

KD's coming home. Although, Wiz can win the East this year without him.

Wall-Beal-Durant though.....

cdyhybrid

cyd and the other Hawk fans say it's only a California thing even though they're part of the Best Coast.

Pack your bags and move to Boston if you're going to throw your fellow Best Coasters' under the bus.

Screen-Shot-2013-12-09-at-7.03.59-PM-620x230.png
Other places being terrible doesn't make California less shit. Hold your L.

Malalaw

I hate working Sundays. Gonna miss the game again this week. I have faith the Saints will win and run the table the rest of the month.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
have we still not heard from rando?

I think someone said he did something on fantasy football.

So at least it's probably not a Hito situation (which is always in the back of my mind now whenever one of yall quit posting, even though it's 100x more likely that people just stop posting).

cajunator

Banned
I think someone said he did something on fantasy football.

So at least it's probably not a Hito situation (which is always in the back of my mind now whenever one of yall quit posting, even though it's 100x more likely that people just stop posting).

:(

Zelda looked good and so did mario maker.

Wii u looking good :) (first party games only reason to own one)

Hopefully they release the direct feed footage of Zelda. Offscreen just don't compare. Yeah, my Wii U is literally nothing but Nintendo games. Ain't complaining though, I think the software quality is as good as it's ever been.

And those cunts said Starfox was coming first but showed shit.

bionic77

Zelda looked good and so did mario maker.

Wii u looking good :) (first party games only reason to own one)
I could not see shit in that Zelda video.

The first one was spectacular.

This one was link riding on a horse. I could not even see the background clearly on my phone for an off screen video.

bionic77

Zelda looked like Zelda.

I hope Aonuma makes this one less wordy and linear than Skyward Sword.
I liked Skyward Sword a lot. Such a unique and different game. For me I always crave that stuff.

The bad parts were really bad but 95% of the game was really enjoyable.

I know they are making an open world game but I want them to pack it full of stuff. A ton of NPCs, a ton of side quests and a 2/3 areas having a secret or something unique about it.

I liked Skyward Sword a lot. Such a unique and different game. For me I always crave that stuff.

The bad parts were really bad but 95% of the game was really enjoyable.

I know they are making an open world game but I want them to pack it full of stuff. A ton of NPCs, a ton of side quests and a 2/3 areas having a secret or something unique about it.

I want the original LOZ in 3D. Give me a sword and let me get to work. Fuck explaining anything, i'll figure it out myself.

Godslay

Banned
Zelda looked great in terms of how beautiful the world appeared.

That's great, but I want to see some dungeons and I hope that the world is filled enough to make the world feel alive. I've got high hopes for it, especially with how well crafted ALBTW was.

I'm excited to see Starfox as well.

brentech

I just recently got a new in box Zelda 3DS bundle from the BST thread. I've been, albeit slowly, working through Zelda ALBW.
I've basically missed all Zelda games since the first, with small times put into some of the console versions. When it comes down to it though, I much prefer the top down view and don't know that I could bother with the real 3D worlds.

Top Bottom