• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Gobias

Banned
I don't understand college football. How does a team that is ranked 3rd drop out of the playoffs after beating a scrub team by 52 points? Do the rankings before the final week mean nothing?

Because supposedly the playoff committee restarts their thought process for the polls every week instead of like the old system. They should never have moved TCU up to 3 in the first place though.

Bread

Banned
Broncos-dick.png

hey godslay where are you

JABEE

Because supposedly the playoff committee restarts their thought process for the polls every week instead of like the old system. They should never have moved TCU up to 3 in the first place though.

Oh. That's weird. I guess that makes sense. I don't really follow college football, but I thought it was weird that they would promote a team to number 3 only to demote them after they destroy their competition in the last game of the season. I still think it's a strange way to determine who gets into the playoffs.

Oh. That's weird. I guess that makes sense. I don't really follow college football, but I thought it was weird that they would promote a team to number 3 only to demote them after they destroy their competition in the last game of the season. I still think it's a strange way to determine who gets into the playoffs.

TCU was only moved ahead of FSU by the committee to appease the crazies. FSU is undefeated and has a tougher strength of schedule then TCU. The whole thing is nuts. I still cant believe the Big 12 has commercials that run saying "one true champion", and get they are doing co-champions this year just to try and get TCU into the playoffs.

squicken

Rappoport saying Tucker is out after the season, and the Bears considered benching Cutler during the Tampa game. Guess he'll get traded again

After a night like that why would Jones take the pay cut? Cleveland doesn't have a SEC payroll like Ohio.

Bitter.
This week in general has been a L for Wisconsin. I mean first the Duke game then this. He Marquette even hung with the basketball team for a while before losing.

No interesting games today so I am going Christmas shopping. I hope all of your teams get Ebola.
Some of our teams apparently already have it. So there.

Have fun shopping. I gotta decorate the house with the approximate 2.78 million Christmas items my wife has picked up over the years.

jakncoke

Banned

Have fun shopping. I gotta decorate the house with the approximate 2.78 million Christmas items my wife has picked up over the years.

Sounds like my dad, takes him longer and longer each year as he hoards lights, decorations and lawn ornaments

Afrikan

Horrible morning games. :/

Well at least in comparison to the afternoon ones. Dang it I wish I could watch and concentrate on each of these afternoon games.

But nope...will some how have to try to pay attention while watching my 9ers blow out the Raiders 9-3.

Godslay

Banned
hey godslay where are you

I was sleeping soundly until my nflgaf pager went off. When I got here and read the post I just realized it's just another Bread post dealing with a fixation on phallic structures.

Jimmy dong, xbone, David Bowie hose, and now Bronco horse dick logos? What's next?

After what we did to the Broncos last year I think that's an appropriate logo for them to have.

Did you see the Sonics logo in there? Here it is.

I also added this picture of all the Seahawks fans prior to the Superbowl. Sorry for the huge image.

MechDX

Did that Shit a few days ago . Still not finished and the wife wants them on the second story as well.

Oh and The University of Michigan has reached out to #49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, sources say. U-M left convinced he wanted to be an @NFL coach

MechDX

A surprise head coaching candidate: Former #49ers coach Mike Singletary. Several high-ranking people believe he’ll have a head job in 2015.

Maybe dropping his pants will help RG3

eznark

Banned

I don't participate in that outside of bringing the boxes up from the basement.

Top Bottom