• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Colasante

I'd like to see Jake Locker in a mobile QB-friendly offense like Kyle Shanahan's. Browns should sign Locker to backup Mr. Football in the offseason.

Tom Penny

If Bennett scores less than 26.4 points tonight (PPR) - then I'm basically a lock to win $900 considering Murray is my opponents crutch.

I would have to have Brees break the record for INT's in game and Bennett and Forte to score about 70 combined in PPR for me to not win over a grand. I'm confident that will not occur. Merry fucking X Mas. That being said I shit the bed in the GAF league as expected which wasn't for money.oh well.

zychi

Banned
Damn, I shouldn't even watch this game anymore. But I guess Cutler throwing interceptions can still be fun.

Do you work for the Score? You sound like the jerks on there.

No idea that Brandon was ir'd, keep talking shit about a dude who went to the hospital

Bunch of bitter old assholes and ex-players on that station

Colasante

Jay Gruden says that he was told he'll return to the Washington Redskins next season. I guess that ultimately this is the smartest decision for the franchise, but I can't help but think disaster is inevitable.

zychi

Banned
Jay Gruden says that he was told he'll return to the Washington Redskins next season. I guess that ultimately this is the smartest decision for the franchise, but I can't help but think disaster is inevitable.

They should get rid of Snyder. He's the actual problem.

Do you work for the Score? You sound like the jerks on there.

No idea that Brandon was ir'd, keep talking shit about a dude who went to the hospital

Bunch of bitter old assholes and ex-players on that station

Who? And why because I didn't know a player from a team I don't follow at all was hurt? Of course I don't wish for injury on anyone.

I don't like the guy, but I honestly didn't know. I'm honestly sorry if I offended you.

jakncoke

Banned
B47wgytIcAE8o_v.jpg

was this posted yet

Malalaw

Totally forgot the Saints are playing tonight. I want the Saints to win of course. But I also want Jeffery to have a good game. Winning my league by 15 points right now.

effzee

They should get rid of Snyder. He's the actual problem.

They being who? He is the owner.

Also I'm so deflated after yesterday. Do Eagles even have a rooting interest in the game tonight? Does it affect anything?

With our luck we might make the playoffs only to lose to face the Packers and lose by 30.

harSon

Banned
I would have to have Brees break the record for INT's in game and Bennett and Forte to score about 70 combined in PPR for me to not win over a grand. I'm confident that will not occur. Merry fucking X Mas. That being said I shit the bed in the GAF league as expected which wasn't for money.oh well.

I'm in the running for $195 in my work league as well, but that's a toss up considering both our teams are legit as fuck.

zychi

Banned
Who? And why because I didn't know a player from a team I don't follow at all was hurt? Of course I don't wish for injury on anyone.

I don't like the guy, but I honestly didn't know. I'm honestly sorry if I offended you.

Nah you can't offend me on the internet, it was just funny the way you didn't know, similar to a bunch of "professional" radio hosts in Chicago.

Also I'm so deflated after yesterday. Do Eagles even have a rooting interest in the game tonight? Does it affect anything?

With our luck we might make the playoffs only to lose to face the Packers and lose by 30.

The NFL owners. Pull a Sterling for the racist name

MechDX

So the Bengals looked at the LSU and Missouri tapes on Manziel to form a defensive game plan on him. Film don’t lie

Talked to 2 #Bengals coaches about how they prepared for Manziel: They studied his 2 worst games at A&M — LSU & Mizzou — to see him struggle

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

Mathematically? No.

I guess you could hope a Bears win makes them slightly less of a dumpster fire so they have a better chance at taking out the Lions for you?

Nah you can't offend me on the internet, it was just funny the way you didn't know, similar to a bunch of "professional" radio hosts in Chicago.

I'm just a bitter Dolphins fan who was sick of seeing him drop too many passes in Miami and wasted our picks. I hope he does get better though.

Tom Penny

I'm in the running for $195 in my work league as well, but that's a toss up considering both our teams are legit as fuck.

I'm basically tied in another points league and me and the guy I'm playing with will also be playing in the SB which is like 200 bucks. After tonight I have to hit him and see if he want's to chop SB and points money. That would be another 5 bills. At minimal it's looking like 300 in that one.

I'm down like 10 points and I have Bennet while my opponent has Cutler. It'd be hilarious if Cutler gets knocked out early and Clausen comes in and throws like 4 TD passes to Martellus.

cajunator

Banned
Corey white is inactive so our dbs are Keenan Lewis and uhm....Brian Dixon.
Kenny V is benched so our safeties are practice squadders. I think we arent bothering to put a defense on the field tonight.

Corey white is inactive so our dbs are Keenan Lewis and uhm....Brian Dixon.
Kenny V is benched so our safeties are practice squadders. I think we arent bothering to put a defense on the field tonight.

god dammit. well i guess my only hope to advance in FF is that bennett and forte are somewhat contained and maybe alshon goes nuts? come on saints! sell out to stop the RB and TE!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/mac...0554444~1~400554407~2~400554411~2~400554440~2

Go to week 17. Pick Cowboys > Redskins and Cowboys are #1, pick Redskins > Cowboys and Cowboys are OUT not even in the playoff.

Holy crap 6 spot swing for one game. Of course this situation probably wont' happen, but just the idea that it's a possibility is amazing.
The power of the conference record tiebreaker!

The same scenario but with the Colts game is pretty crazy too. If the Cowboys lose that they go down to the 6th seed, all the seedings get rearranged AND the Packers are kicked out of the playoffs in favor of the Eagles. All for a game that most of the conference would normally have no connection to.

It's caused by some crazy tie breakers. The three way tie of the Packers, Cowboys and Cardinals has to go all the way to SoV to break, which the Cardinals win thanks to the AFC West. Then Dallas-Packers has to go to the common games tie breaker, which the Packers lose thanks to their loss to the Saints. And this is a scenario where the Lions choke against the Bears yet the Packers are the ones to miss out!

Edit: which actually means the Packers can't clinch with just a win next week despite a similar scenario that would've let them clinch this week (a win + cowboys loss + winning SoV over Cowboys). That combo is now no longer enough. Which goes to show how crazy this year is.

Top Bottom