• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Tom Penny

You could say the same thing about any other of the random head coaches the Dolphins would end up with.

I think Tannehill has improved, and has shown that he can be a starting quarterback in the NFL. Very much like other quarterbacks Ryan Fitzpatrick and Kyle Orton!

I think Harbaugh could work with him. He could probably do most of what they actually want to do with Kap in SF since Tannehill is actually really good runner and I think may be able to throw a ball that has more trajectory than this __________ unlike Kap.

Sanjuro

Even though he completely outplayed Orton in the game a few weeks ago. He's better than those guys, but obviously not even close to guys like Roethlisberger, Rivers (even though they blew out the Chargers 37-0), Luck, etc. At his best he can play with those guys since he has outplayed and beaten them all, some even in their own stadium, but he's not as consistently good as they are which is Tannehill's biggest problem.

...so you're saying that Orton is better than Rodgers? I'll agree. He has been clipping Flynn's wings this entire season.

...so you're saying that Orton is better than Rodgers? I'll agree. He has been clipping Flynn's wings this entire season.

Flynn is the true hero of the Packers. I don't know why they keep starting this lame Rodgers guy. His beard is way better than Rodger's lamestache

the-beard.jpg

bionic77

Can't believe all the Steelers have to do to guarantee a playoff spot is win. Can't wait to see how we'll fuck it up.
I am sure it involves Alex Smith throwing for 6 TDs on us and being outsmarted by Andy Reid. :(

i watched the original star wars on blu-ray the other day, talk about ruining nostalgia, holy smokes batman. None of the effects have held up at all.
That was true even in the 80s.

The effects go to another level for Empire and Jedi. I mean fuck they are still the best space fighting scenes in any movie. That is insane seeing as how they came out like 100 years ago.

And OG SW has some cool scenes but they were obviously on a limited budget compared to the sequels, which are mind-blowing.

Sanjuro

I want to see the passionate and dedicated look on Cutler's face tonight, as he goes out there to prove his own coaching staff wrong.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I dunno. Which outcome is better for the Steelers?
Technically, a Saints win would increase your SoS tiebreaker. But your Strength of Victory is already better than Baltimore's so it would never matter. And out of 50000 simulations, SoS only matters 10 times, none of which involve the Steelers.

So root for whatever result you find more hilarious!

harSon

Banned
Maybe you're right about Lebeau, but the defense is improving.

I wish Jarvis hadn't gotten injured. I'm glad Deebo came back and is ending his career here like he was supposed to, but like Kiesel and Troy, he is the past. Jones, Tuitt, Heyward, McLendon, Timmons and Shazier need snaps together.

Lebeau is a good coach if you have the right personnel, but he tends to force schemes/play styles onto his personnel - as opposed to constructing one based around the personnel he has. Basically, he's not very good at adjusting.

Our defense is certainly improving though - but it was basically slamming a square block into a circular hole until it fit.

DarkFlow

Banned
BrownsGAF let's talk draft order as of now.

Let's say we lose our final two games which is looking likely and the rams win theirs. We'll be in 12th slot. Do we trade up to draft someone? Jameis or Mariotta should be available if we trade into the right slot, imjustsayin. Does RG3 for JP make sense to that Washington team if Jay Gruden is the coach next season?

I feel bad for the Texans because all three of their QBs on their starting roster are injured. Thad Lewis is a competent backup QB.

CardsGAF, we are screwed with our QB situation. Ryan Lindley is not a starting QB but we have to roll with him. *sighs*

Are you a Browns fan or a Cards Fan???

harSon

Banned
If Bennett scores less than 26.4 points tonight (PPR) - then I'm basically a lock to win $900 considering Murray is my opponents crutch.

Top Bottom