• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

jmdajr

Dat athleticism! Look out Luck!

fitz_zpsz0mtduoz.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I really don't understand what is going on with this pickup truck talk.

You guys need to go hunting together and share pictures of your cousins and hug it out. Its not worth fighting over.

Do you take selfies with all the old ladies while you are shopping for Coach purses and then share them with your secretary? What happens on the hunt stays on the hunt. Except for the gratuitous months of eating moose steaks, of course.

Bengals place Burfict on IR and activate AJ McCarron.

Did Tuitt break the ginger? This week will be an epic matchup of McCarron v Midget.

bionic77

Do you take selfies with all the old ladies while you are shopping for Coach purses and then share them with your secretary? What happens on the hunt stays on the hunt. Except for the gratuitous months of eating moose steaks, of course.
I only pay for the purses, I am never involved with the shopping.

Also, coach? :lol You think I would bitch about shit like that? I would be pretty happy if those were the kind of purses my wife was buying.

Just like she would be pretty happy if I bought chrome books or whatever the cheap PCs are these days.

Thats not how the bionics roll.

Bionic drives an overpriced Toyota, this is all he has.

Unrelated: I would shove my nose so far up Eliza Doolittle her ass that it would stick out of her mouth.

Bowser

Russell Wilson @DangeRussWilson
Praying for you Cam that you heal up quickly boss!

Thank you Russ! He will heal so that we can beat you at BoA in a month!

Bowser

@josephperson: #Panthers owner Jerry Richardson just left CMC after speaking to Cam Newton's doctors. "He's in good shape," Richardson said.

Certainly not a 2 wheel drive truck, seen one for sale on the road to my work and lold. I think its a chevy 2500 something. Seriously whats the point of a 2wd truck especially in a moderate snow region

Wouldn't be a 2500. A 1500, maybe. Nobody builds 3/4 tons without 4WD. At least, I've never seen one.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Woke up to a text that Cam was in a serious car accident, glad to hear he's alive after those pics.

That turnover post in OT was hilarious though.

Quotient

I found this an interesting observation:

Over the last five games, the Patriots’ defense has held Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Matthew Stafford, Rodgers and Rivers to a total of seven touchdowns and five interceptions. That is the kind of dominant defensive performance that wins in the postseason.

If Brady can find some accuracy and the o-line can give him some protection, the pats will have a very good chance of making it to the superbowl.

EDIT: Source: http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/12/09/new-england-patriots-defense-is-ready-for-the-postseason/

Makes sense you hunt, what else is a Jets fan going to do on a Sunday?

Nah. Gotta be real lazy or real unlucky to still be in the tree stand at that time of day. Right around noon is usually when I'm finishing up, just in time for the 1 o'clock games.

I have a feeling Manzel will end up just like RG3, getting hurt too much and not being the same player, but in the short term he probably gives them a boost to make the playoffs.

That Cleveland D is solid and I have to imagine Manzel can replicate 140 yards and 2 INTs that hoyer gave them at the very least

Rodgers on his belt celebration last night: "I just wanted to remind people that you can do that celebration and not hurt yourself."

aaron-rodgers.gif

bionic77

I found this an interesting observation:

If Brady can find some accuracy and the o-line can give him some protection, the pats will have a very good chance of making it to the superbowl.

EDIT: Source: http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/12/09/new-england-patriots-defense-is-ready-for-the-postseason/
I can't wait for someone in the playoffs to double Gronk and bring up everyone and dare Tammy to beat them deep and watch him miss miserably every single time.

I think I can speak for all of GAF when I say that I think that is what we all want for Christmas.

Bowser

David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 2m2 minutes ago
#Panthers spokesman says further tests says Cam two transverse fractures in lower back.

welp, back on the tank train!

dionysus

Yaldog
I don't don't understand why people want giant trucks.
Other than to compensate for their tiny penis.
I'd rather have something small like a Jeep for off road.

You haul and tow things. A 4 door full size 4x4 is a very versatile vehicle. Can fit 5 people confortably, pull an RV or large boat, and has decent bed size.

If you live in a densely populated older city with narrow streets and no parking it is obviously a bad idea, but for most of America space isn't an issue.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 2m2 minutes ago
#Panthers spokesman says further tests says Cam two transverse fractures in lower back.

welp, back on the tank train!

Damn.

Panther nation better prepare themselves for a little gray cat to board the DA bandwagon.

Top Bottom