• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Fox318

We did get to bust the door frame of a stoner who left a frozen pizza in the oven and then passed out on his couch. Fucker woke up to a smoke filled house and fire fighters waking his ass up. If i were his slumlord thered be no way he's not getting his deposit back.
You should have left him to burn and tried to save the poor pizza.

BigAT

Pictured: Goodell examining the evidence of the grievance:

books+burning.jpg

Mrbob

Eznark made a good point to me last night about Andersen bailing out before he was found to be a fraud. How he isn't a true big college head coach. Also, he is convincing me the Chryst hire is a good one.

Eznark made a good point to me last night about Andersen bailing out before he was found to be a fraud. How he isn't a true big college head coach. Also, he is convincing me the Chryst hire is a good one.

He was the O-Coordinator at Wisconsin for 6 years I believe. He left the season after Wilson was there. Also I heard rumors that Wisconsin threw the Big Ten Championship game so a Big Ten team can get in the playoffs.

He was the O-Coordinator at Wisconsin for 6 years I believe. He left the season after Wilson was there. Also I heard rumors that Wisconsin threw the Big Ten Championship game so a Big Ten team can get in the playoffs.

I posted that the day after. A guy that covers the Big 10 was on the Dan Patrick show and he said that he had heard that the conference asked Wisconson to lay down so that they could get OSU into the playoffs.

eznark

Banned
Laughable that the Badgers laid down.

That said, I have heard that Andersen was told he might not be coming back about 3 weeks ago and the school encouraged him to seek other ememoyment.

Ive been told that the deal with Chryst was essentially agreed to two years ago, Wisconsin just couldn't justify the buyout.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You think all the players were in on throwing the game? It was 59-0. If it was close, you could at least have a semblance of a case.

Draxal

Laughable that the Badgers laid down.

That said, I have heard that Andersen was told he might not be coming back about 3 weeks ago and the school encouraged him to seek other ememoyment.

Ive been told that the deal with Chryst was essentially agreed to two years ago, Wisconsin just couldn't justify the buyout.

Makes sense about Chryst's buyout, Pitt couldn't have a coach bail after one year just after Graham did.

edit. Whittingham would be a very good hire for Mich as well, and make Andersen a sad panda.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Here's the TV coverage map before JFF was named the starter:

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2538206/week15tvmap.0.png[IMG]

Here's the map afterwards:

[IMG]https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/yxFugQAZDirliCtddEwl9h4DK-g=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2541796/week15tvmap.0.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

No pressure.

Konka

Banned
Yeah all those players are going to throw a game and hurt whatever draft stock they may have.

Okay.

But come on. Wouldn't you purposefully throw away possibly millions of dollars to give the chance for a rival team in your conference to be the 4 seed in a playoff system? I mean you're not even making sense!

I don't want any injuries but I hope the Dolphins beat the shit out of Tom Brady this weekend. I don't even care if they lose, I just want a few monster hits worthy of gif material.

Mrbob

I missed this Terry Boers editorial from a couple days ago:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/12/11/boers-the-joyless-era-of-marc-trestman/

Emery needs to be launched too just for this alone.

I understand the hiring process was screwed up from the beginning because Emery already had some terrible assistant coaches in place that the next guy had to take. That is so Bears.

Arians, who has since said he wanted more than anything to be “coach of the Chicago Bears,” couldn’t live with the stupid parameters Emery set. And I’m betting the mock press conference Emery wanted him to conduct wasn’t exactly a selling point.

Some choice quotes there. He should write more often.

*pats head

I've been thinking hard, and I really think you should bow down for my team.
I lost to Dutch when Le'Veon Bell had a bye week. I need revenge! Also, I lost by 5 and forgot to switch kickers. The one I started was on a bye but I had one on my bench with 10 points!

JFF gonna take you to the promised land, though.

jbug617

Banned
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/12/darren_sharper_indicted_on_new.html
Former Saints safety Darren Sharper and two other men could face life sentences after being charged Friday in a nine-count grand jury indictment stemming from multiple rape allegations in New Orleans.

Sharper was indicted on two counts of aggravated rape stemming from accusations that he sexually assaulted two impaired women at his downtown luxury apartment on Sept. 23, 2013. Sharper was additionally charged with simple rape of a different woman on Aug. 31, 2013.

He still also has the cases in LA also.

Top Bottom