• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

DMczaf

David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 2m2 minutes ago
#Panthers spokesman says further tests says Cam two transverse fractures in lower back.

welp, back on the tank train!

vlcsnap-2014-09-23-13h43m21s171e7c24550-7a48-4985-a40d-e6517fc3da39.jpg

"Sounds healthy to me. Suit up."

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So using my expert analysis, New Orleans is the most likely to mess up the 6-10 NFC South champion. I think they'll even finish 8-8...

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It's destiny. Buffalo will squeak into the playoffs somehow and the Saints win their division, then both make it to the Super Bowl. We handily destroy the Aints and the curse is lifted.

GQman2121

Banned
Can you imagine what it must be like to be a young millionaire athlete and have to spend the night at a hospital in a city like Charlotte? Nurses would be fighting each other to offer that sponge bath.

Bread

Banned
I can't wait for someone in the playoffs to double Gronk and bring up everyone and dare Tammy to beat them deep and watch him miss miserably every single time.

I think I can speak for all of GAF when I say that I think that is what we all want for Christmas.
Bionic, don't make me go find all of those posts from the offseason where you predicted nothing but bad things for the Pats this year.

I'm conflicted.

One part of me wants to get back on Team Tank, but the other part of me is curious as to how Derek Anderson would play in the playoffs.

Can't be any fucking worse than that shitshow from Delhomme

In any event, get well to the skipper

You haul and tow things. A 4 door full size 4x4 is a very versatile vehicle. Can fit 5 people confortably, pull an RV or large boat, and has decent bed size.

If you live in a densely populated older city with narrow streets and no parking it is obviously a bad idea, but for most of America space isn't an issue.

If you own a large boat, RV or tow large trailers are really the only good reasons. Most SUVs are much more practical and Mini Vans are way more practical. I understand people like big trucks for status or just because its fun to drive a big ass truck which is fine. I want a fast as fuck car for no good reason.

MechDX

Max Henson ‏@PanthersMax 3m3 minutes ago
From what I've heard, Newton's back injury is comparable to what Dallas QB Tony Romo suffered.

jenniferlawrenceok.gif

If you recall, Tony Romo had a transverse fracture in his back and missed just one game. Cam Newton has of those two fractures-Lacanfora

Bowser

Yeah, I doubt the Panthers would have played Cam this week regardless. DA can handle the Bucs.

Will be interested to see if Cam will be good enough to go vs Cleveland.

eznark

Banned
If you own a large boat, RV or tow large trailers are really the only good reasons. Most SUVs are much more practical and Mini Vans are way more practical. I understand people like big trucks for status or just because its fun to drive a big ass truck which is fine. I want a fast as fuck car for no good reason.

laugh.gif

David J. Chao, MD ‏@ProFootballDoc 3m3 minutes ago
CAM NEWTON transverse process spine fracture:
GOOD NEWS: not dangerous, no paralysis, short term injury.
BAD NEWS: could miss next game.

His user name says MD so I trust him

tumblr_ljm2fhmMGv1qfv9ca.png

Bowser

David J. Chao, MD ‏@ProFootballDoc 3m3 minutes ago
CAM NEWTON transverse process spine fracture:
GOOD NEWS: not dangerous, no paralysis, short term injury.
BAD NEWS: could miss next game.

His user name says MD so I trust him

tumblr_ljm2fhmMGv1qfv9ca.png

His twitter handle is ProFootballDoc

Sold.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I grew up in a truck town where people drove tractors to Homecoming.

I have an old manual Jetta with a taped-up mirror on one side. That's probably not descriptive enough for Riverwest (my neighborhood).

zychi

Banned
Back in the ps4 game! Had a few friend requests, I'm guessing some of them were from here. BigPapaGlueHands and Intothenight(I'm assuming you're from Wrasslegaf cuz of the Rock avatar) I accepted your requests.

Slurmer

Banned
Max Henson ‏@PanthersMax 3m3 minutes ago
From what I've heard, Newton's back injury is comparable to what Dallas QB Tony Romo suffered.

jenniferlawrenceok.gif

ESPN just showed a stat of Romo before and after his injury, as if it is at all analogous to Cam's injury. What a ridiculous network.

Top Bottom