• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

jakncoke

Banned
Maybe im expecting too much but its the year 2014 and thats probably a 2014 truck and 3 flips and the cab crushed that much, they havent figured a way to make the cab safer in roll overs/flips?

Ye but Kas what if? How many pills would you eat and walk it off

Konka

Banned
Wait a minute....

gdXhUPp.jpg

:jnc, took me a minute.

Man, I am starting to think that Seahawks fans are the absolute worst. They are going onto Eagles forums/blogs/subreddits and posting gloats. That is like the absolute least classy thing you can possibly do. They must take after their players who feel like they have to talk trash after every victory or something. You can't even get Eagles players to talk about the previous weeks game the day after it's over, it makes for really boring radio interviews on monday mornings. Surprisingly Sherman was the classiest on the team.

Bowser

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 7m7 minutes ago
Just spoke with a sports doc who said Cam's cracked ribs from earlier this season were more serious than this specific injury

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 6m6 minutes ago
"Highly unlikely" Newton plays this week, the doc said. I'll have more in a full story later tonight

eznark

Banned
Paul Noonan @BadgerNoonan
Not sure I really believe in the Bill defense. Using @PFF numbers, they have, on average, faced the 20th best QB in the league.

The Packers have, on average, faced the 13th best QB in the league,

The Bills have only faced two top-10 QBS: Brady (3) and Rivers (7). Brad put up 37 points. The Chargers won 22-10, Phil: 18/25, 256, 2 TD.

The Packers have faced 4. Newton (9), Brees (2), Brady (3), and Ryan (5).

Cam's a top 1/3 QB?

Even with the year he's having? Imma need to see the receipts on that one PFF

Edit: Granted, he was pretty damn good for the first four weeks or so. Then it went south.

Konka

Banned
Man, I am starting to think that Seahawks fans are the absolute worst. They are going onto Eagles forums/blogs/subreddits and posting gloats. That is like the absolute least classy thing you can possibly do. They must take after their players who feel like they have to talk trash after every victory or something. You can't even get Eagles players to talk about the previous weeks game the day after it's over, it makes for really boring radio interviews on monday mornings. Surprisingly Sherman was the classiest on the team.

They were too preoccupied with whether or not they could they didn't stop to think if they should.

All fanbases are the worst.

eznark

Banned
An Eagles fan whining about other teams fans is fucking amazing. AMAZING.

FLY TEARDROPS FLY
ON THE WAY TO MISERY

I mainly want to see how/if Buffalo gets pressure on Rodgers, and how long they can keep him in the pocket. Obviously GB will win though. The Patriots had some success against GB in the second half when they started keeping him in the pocket, Detroit did it all game to them.

Not gonna go Kas on yall, but I'm starting to think that Detroit/GB game will be a lot more interesting than I initially assumed it would be.

eznark

Banned
BONERBONERBONER

Columbia Records announced today that Bob Dylan's new studio album, Shadows In The Night, will be released on February 3, 2015. Shadows In The Night is available now for pre-order on Amazon and iTunes.

Hm6fKno1lNMOHnSCQDONfRjQ0eGYK3QzJXqyeGlASIi87o_hE2YVgxIec7c0U9thDtSe1wsPHUPqvwtEZfvZOyYEDgVDwt4I5WsUogfrYKgWJPHCiCV8CuqacqF2ZjjrIqXttBnrcHiDsr7VpA1lV3-UcBTT1YdKm5EMWmJSxUSOyXkhTZ2n8Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Trey

I guess Manning really is overrated. I don't know on what world Newton is a top 10 QB but not Peyton Manning.

The reason the Pats put up 37 points has just as much to do with the Bills offense turning the ball over and giving the pats ridiculous field position as it does with Brady solving the Bills' scheme. The Bills D played their worst game of the season that day, but that was a tale of two halves as the Bills utterly shut down the Pats offense in the first half (much the same way they stymied the Broncos all game). By the time the Bills offense convinced itself they were an NFL unit, the Bills D gave way. Holding the early season Chargers to 22 points is good enough.

Basically, the Bills defense would be much better than it already is if the Bills offense was merely average. It has basically everything you want from a modern NFL defense, it's built to protect leads, and it has decent depth. It's not an all time defense like the 2013 Seattle Seahawks, but it's formidable in its own right.

It's not going to win the game single handedly, but it will give any NFL offense problems. Rodgers is good enough to over come them, but it will be an obstacle. I said it before, Bills D has feasted on mediocre QBs all season.

Fox318

I read on Twitter that he sometimes hangs out with other payers on defense. Did he ever do that on the jets?

Him, Calvin Pace, Bart Scott, and David Harris were the leaders on the team.

Revis just wanted his money and he didn't trust the team to give him Mangold type treatment.

cdyhybrid

Are we really generalizing fanbases based off of internet forums and comments now?

I could point you to the numerous shitposts on every social media post the Seahawks make by fans of opposing teams.

eznark

Banned
I guess Manning really is overrated. I don't know on what world Newton is a top 10 QB but not Peyton Manning.

The reason the Pats put up 37 points has just as much to do with the Bills offense turning the ball over and giving the pats ridiculous field position as it does with Brady solving the Bills' scheme. The Bills D played their worst game of the season that day, but that was a tale of two halves as the Bills utterly shut down the Pats offense in the first half (much the same way they stymied the Broncos all game). By the time the Bills offense convinced itself they were an NFL unit, the Bills D gave way. Holding the early season Chargers to 22 points is good enough.

Basically, the Bills defense would be much better than it already is if the Bills offense was merely average. It has basically everything you want from a modern NFL defense, it's built to protect leads, and it has decent depth. It's not an all time defense like the 2013 Seattle Seahawks, but it's formidable in its own right.

It's not going to win the game single handedly, but it will give any NFL offense problems. Rodgers is good enough to over come them, but it will be an obstacle.

He looked at DVOA also which hates black QB's and the Packers actually drop below the Bills in terms of QB's faced there.

If you do the same exercise with DVOA, the Bills, on average, face the 23rd best QB in football, so still lousy.

JagsFan#1 said:
Why didn't they throw at him in the 2nd half?
Because the rest of your defense sucks too? Gotta share the love.

All signs point to Giants keeping Tom Coughlin and Jerry Reese, but Fewell an Quinn needs to be fired, hope TC can't find another Spags...

Are we really generalizing fanbases based off of internet forums and comments now?

I could point you to the numerous shitposts on every social media post the Seahawks make by fans of opposing teams.

Yes, I am generalizing. So what? This is the first time I've seen it happen from another fanbase after a win in the past two years. I was surprised. Deal with it.

JABEE

Everyone likes to generalize Eagles fans!!!

Also, no reason to complain about the idiots, fans in general are obnoxious, no matter what team they cheer for. Everyone should recognize that.

Top Bottom