• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

RBH

jbcleCUcFHemjY.png

https://twitter.com/TBBucs4Life/status/542587090345549824

:lol

Bread

Banned
Those are definitely accounts that auto follow anyone who follows them, and SNES is trying to cover his tracks. Nice try snes!

Spinluck

Please no.

Panthers haven't won an important nationally televised game in ten years.

06 Cowboys
07 Giants
08 Cardinals (playoffs)
13 Saints
14 Niners (playoffs)
14 Steelers
14 Eagles

We're the Bungles of the NFC

EDIT: OK, I forgot

tom-brady.gif

Double Edit: I also forgot Jonathan Stewart and DeAngelo Williams literally run Jon Gruden out a job in 2008. That was fun

:lol

jakncoke

Banned
Steelers better make the playoffs ffs, Pitt Panthers are hell bent on making me miserable and Penn St playing in a shitty bowl and baseball is far away.

Please no.

Panthers haven't won an important nationally televised game in ten years.

06 Cowboys
07 Giants
08 Cardinals (playoffs)
13 Saints
14 Niners (playoffs)
14 Steelers
14 Eagles

We're the Bungles of the NFC

EDIT: OK, I forgot

tom-brady.gif

Double Edit: I also forgot Jonathan Stewart and DeAngelo Williams literally run Jon Gruden out a job in 2008. That was fun
"Won"

Colasante

Apparently the Patriots wanted to sign Bears QB David Fales off of their practice squad, so the Bears signed him to their active roster. I don't know what that's about, but it's interesting.

Colasante

Mike Reiss speculates it'll be Revis on Jarvis Landry, Brandon Browner/Devin McCourty on Mike Wallace, and Kyle Arrington on Brian Hartline tomorrow. I'd rather Arrington try to take Wallace, since Browner on Wallace is a disaster waiting to happen, even with safety help, and Arrington shut down TY Hilton earlier this season.

Mike Reiss speculates it'll be Revis on Jarvis Landry, Brandon Browner/Devin McCourty on Mike Wallace, and Kyle Arrington on Brian Hartline tomorrow. I'd rather Arrington try to take Wallace, since Browner on Wallace is a disaster waiting to happen, even with safety help, and Arrington shut down TY Hilton earlier this season.
You have nothing to worry about, the Dolphins never call deep passes to Wallace and even if they did Tannehill would get sacked or miss the throw. Look at last week against an awful Ravens secondary if you want some evidence (as well as the entire rest of the season).

Revis on Landry is smart. Landry is the heart of this offense right now.

Any word on Chandler?

You have nothing to worry about, the Dolphins never call deep passes to Wallace and even if they did Tannehill would get sacked or miss the throw. Look at last week against an awful Ravens secondary if you want some evidence (as well as the entire rest of the season).

Revis on Landry is smart. Landry is the heart of this offense right now.

I'm not even looking forward to watching anymore. I've moved on from this season

Crisco

Banned
I have absolutely no doubt that Derek Anderson will shit all over the Bucs this weekend. It's the weirdest feeling in the world, like getting a boner from watching a cartoon.

Damn I just realized I don't have friends to go out with anymore. I'm free all day today and everyone is out with their s/o or kids doing stuff. This sucks

Was it worth it

broseph

What are you talking about now...bruh

I have absolutely no doubt that Derek Anderson will shit all over the Bucs this weekend. It's the weirdest feeling in the world, like getting a boner from watching a cartoon.

Losing #1 takes away the threat of the QB scrambling out of the pocket but it does put a slightly more consistent passer under center. As long as he can stay away from the bonehead plays, I have faith that DA can keep the ship steady for the next game or two if need be.

Top Bottom