• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

JNA

Banned
Welp, made a first fan duel bet for today and tomorrow. $1 for today's $60k NBA tourney, $1 for tomorrow's NFL $80k tourney.

Never did it before so I'm kinda nervous :/....and feel a little dead inside. Don't know why.

Ah well I'm sure it will pass...

Maker help me.

Slo

Welp, made a first fan duel bet for today and tomorrow. $1 for today's $60k NBA tourney, $1 for tomorrow's NFL $80k tourney.

Never did it before so I'm kinda nervous :/....and feel a little dead inside. Don't know why.

Maker help me.

Explain fan duel to me. I too am dead inside.

jakncoke

Banned

Maker help me.

Considering your other opinions you'd be better off buying me a mcchicken ;)

im not kidding

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Maker help me.

Nervous over a one dollar bet? That's snes levels of poor.

JNA

Banned
Explain fan duel to me. I too am dead inside.

I'm new at it myself so I'll let you know once I have more experience.

...that and I'm too damn lazy to do it.

Considering your other opinions you'd be better off buying me a mcchicken ;)

im not kidding

Wha-what is that supposed to mean? 0_0 I feel like I'm being insulted but I'm just too stupid to notice. :(

Nervous over a one dollar bet? That's snes levels of poor.

I never actually gambled before in my life so it's kinda a big deal for me. XD

jakncoke

Banned
I'm new at it myself so I'll let you know once I have more experience.

...that and I'm too damn lazy to do it.

Wha-what is that supposed to mean? 0_0 I feel like I'm being insulted but I'm just too stupid to notice. :(

I never actually gambled before in my life so it's kinda a big deal for me. XD

Im insulting you and hugging you at the same time you dont know

RBH

jbpTuH2HMsb4fh.jpg

jn4PchgJUwxFX.jpg

jbdhLY7TYeu8lx.jpg

Bread

Banned
I'd be down for Halo...if it works.

TF2 I haven't played in a very long time it feels like.
it's been working near perfectly for me all week, me and minx got a bunch of games in a couple nights ago so i know the party system isn't broken either.

Godslay

Banned
it's been working near perfectly for me all week, me and minx got a bunch of games in a couple nights ago so i know the party system isn't broken either.

I played quite a few games last night. There were some glitches. Party size is still wildly inconsistent. Got into some 3v3s, 2v4s, 3v4s, etc. There is a respawn glitch on H2 classic. It will hang on a respawn value for a couple minutes at a time. Meaning you can't respawn. Party chat decided to also shit the bed on me, causing me to go to bed after troubleshooting it for about an hour.

It's better though, and you get games faster, but it still has some issues at least in my experience.

Bread

Banned
I might be down. Unless you went in lone wolf, the game was a nightmare.
i typically go in by myself and i do fine
I played quite a few games last night. There were some glitches. Party size is still wildly inconsistent. Got into some 3v3s, 2v4s, 3v4s, etc. There is a respawn glitch on H2 classic. It will hang on a respawn value for a couple minutes at a time. Meaning you can't respawn. Party chat decided to also shit the bed on me, causing me to go to bed after troubleshooting it for about an hour.

It's better though, and you get games faster, but it still has some issues at least in my experience.
I haven't experienced uneven teams in a while, but I definitely saw that respawn glitch happen once every few games. It always seems to happen when I'm the only decent player on my team too smh.

Sanjuro

Dragon Age...or the game that's taken over my life as I've come to call it 70 hours and counting.

People seem to like it.

I've only played the game for about twelve minutes or so, didn't get into it. Far Cry 4 still in the plastic. Just kind of went into finals mode, with today being the last exam.

Godslay

Banned
i typically go in by myself and i do fine
I haven't experienced uneven teams in a while, but I definitely saw that respawn glitch happen once every few games. It always seems to happen when I'm the only decent player on my team too smh.

I feel you on that one. It's either that or it's during a flag cap or a defend. Most inopportune times.

I will say that the anniversary was silky smooth, it's almost like that one is running off dedicated servers. Not for certain, but classic felt like someone was always host, where anniversary seems like everything was even and stable.

Army-Navy is the greatest rivalry in sports!

Navy's won 13 in a row

OK.

Don't get me wrong. I love the pageantry, I love the passion and I love Uncle Sam's Armed Forces, but let's call a spade a spade here.

Top Bottom