• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Get married

Rowdy-Roddy-Piper.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
My sleep schedule is screwed up since I've been off work (I start again in a few days). I woke up at 12 PST and I hate it. Nothing like a good Sunday of football to force yourself to get up and watch the Bills beat the Packers tomorrow morning.

MechDX

Damn I just realized I don't have friends to go out with anymore. I'm free all day today and everyone is out with their s/o or kids doing stuff. This sucks

Maybe you should find Trejo and hang out with him. You have a lot in common. If you find him tell him his BFF misses him

I'm sure you can find Chan passed out in a gutter somewhere if you look hard enough.

I'd have to put pants on though...chan isn't worth that

Get married

smh what terrible advice

Let's go to Funspot!

Lets do it!

Maybe you should find Trejo and hang out with him. You have a lot in common. If you find him tell him his BFF misses him

He would just spend all day talking about you...maybe I should find Rando, he was awesome.

Where are you rando :(

Sanjuro

Macbooks are fucking awesome.

I recommend it for all the poors.

Yup. I have no problem using a Windows based laptop. The sad truth was in searching for one, there was no clear choice in the same price range. They all seemed to be about losing resale value and adding touch screen features which look to be on the way out along with 3D TVs and Daewoo.

Looked like Asus and Lenovo were the only brands who seemed to give a shit.

Watching a hilarious soccer match on Fox Sports 2. They are playing in a complete mud hole, it's like that Steelers/Dolphins game a few years back. The ball just stops on a dime, huge puddles everywhere. Also, it's in OT and one team is down to 9 men!

qBrdXo0.gif

One gif explains the Steelers' running success. Decastro pulling to the left, he and the TE (Either Heath Miller #83 or Will Johnson #46) seal.
Titan's couldn't stop it. Saints couldn't stop it. :)/) Bengals couldn't stop it.

Watching a hilarious soccer match on Fox Sports 2. They are playing in a complete mud hole, it's like that Steelers/Dolphins game a few years back. The ball just stops on a dime, huge puddles everywhere. Also, it's in OT and one team is down to 9 men!

lol the Club World Cup. Most meaningless trophy in sports.

It's basically what would happen if you take all of the college football conference champions and put them in a tournament the next year. And the tournament is in the middle of the season.

Could you imagine Florida State going to go play TCU on Wednesday of week 7?

lol the Club World Cup. Most meaningless trophy in sports.

It's basically what would happen if you take all of the college football conference champions and put them in a tournament the next year. And the tournament is in the middle of the season.

Could you imagine Florida State going to go play TCU on Wednesday of week 7?
Haha, yeah I've never even heard of it. This game is hilarious, though.

Top Bottom