• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Greg

sorry, Mech - your sweater money is going to this instead!

Greg the hustler
HemSZUK.jpg

Welp, made a first fan duel bet for today and tomorrow. $1 for today's $60k NBA tourney, $1 for tomorrow's NFL $80k tourney.

Never did it before so I'm kinda nervous :/....and feel a little dead inside. Don't know why.

Ah well I'm sure it will pass...

Maker help me.
I'm doing draft kings and resorting to loading up one league with multiple teams. Hopefully that works for me

This CLE-CIN game has all the makings of a 12-10 stinker with the only touchdown being off an early Bengals fumble recovery after JFF gets too cute with the ball. Cleveland will crawl away with the victory while Manziel is anointed at Cleveland's chosen one for getting his kicker in range enough times to nail four field goals.

The third one. Most diverse range of suits, and a lot of the units feel really good to play. The stage layouts themselves aren't great (probably the only bad part), but I think it's the best to play. Fixes a lot of the problems with the first two.

Cool. Thanks for the info, might just pick that up as a Christmas gift for myself.

Greg

This CLE-CIN game has all the makings of a 12-10 stinker with the only touchdown being off an early Bengals fumble recovery after JFF gets too cute with the ball. Cleveland will crawl away with the victory while Manziel is anointed at Cleveland's chosen one for getting his kicker in range enough times to nail four field goals.
or Manziel throws for 400 and rushes for 100 and they win 40-3

I'm going to set up the Greg-bionic pong duel PPV. We're gonna do Mayweather-Pacquiao numbers!

What's the best locale though?

bionic's house?
Greg's house?
Gata's house?

Europe with Konka and all of the hot non-English speaking Euro girls?

Greg

I'm going to set up the Greg-bionic pong duel PPV. We're gonna do Mayweather-Pacquiao numbers!

What's the best locale though?

bionic's house?
Greg's house?
Gata's house?

Europe with Konka and all of the hot non-English speaking Euro girls?
me vs. bionic in ping pong would be like Tyson vs. gata in a boxing match

I'll play anywhere on any table, and you don't even have to drug test bionic!

Konka

Banned
me vs. bionic in ping pong would be like Tyson vs. gata in a boxing match

I'll play anywhere on any table, and you don't even have to drug test bionic!

300274035_f5a81b2ee6a5.jpg

This way we can just meet up with bionic at the pool after his water aerobics class.

or Manziel throws for 400 and rushes for 100 and they win 40-3

I guess we'll see.

Well, I won't since I'm a lowly peasant who can watch one game at a time. I'm stuck watching Buffalo begin Aaron Rodgers' descent into irrelevancy as foretold by the prophet Kastroiti.

brentech

I guess we'll see.

Well, I won't since I'm a lowly peasant who can watch one game at a time. I'm stuck watching Buffalo begin Aaron Rodgers' descent into irrelevancy as foretold by the prophet Kastroiti.
Reverse Nostradamus. The "Greatest Show on Turf 2.0" that he's always talking about has yet to even be the greatest show in the conference at any point in the season. Sometimes I'd dare to say they're the one of the worst offenses.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Irrelevant. They're NFL teams and the Bucs defense has veterans and Pro Bowlers. He got the job done when needed and he'll do it again, against a decent Vikings defense.

The problem has been a lack of contintinuity due to the playbook and injuries. We've simplified the playbook a bit, got the run game going and key players are healthy (Megatron, Larry Warford).

Konka

Banned
Alright, which one of you works for buzzfeed?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ktlincoln/the-definitive-nfl-quarterback-power-rankings

22. Matt Stafford

enhanced-buzz-12478-1350406293-6.jpg

Matt Stafford is living, breathing, eating proof that sometimes, a quarterback just has a good year. Who knows why: he finally stays healthy, or he has a skill-position player who’s on the next level, or he just spent a few months in the zone. That was Matt Stafford last year. And sometimes, a quarterback just has a bad year: something’s wrong mentally, or past injuries have come back to haunt him, or he discovered the Taco Bell Doritos Locos tacos. This is Matt Stafford this year. Through six games, Stafford, who had a 5,000-plus-yard, 40-plus-touchdown 2011, has thrown an embarrassing 4 touchdowns to 5 interceptions and generally looks like a different player than the one who led Detroit to the playoffs last year. Stafford’s young, so the question of whether Touchdown Stafford or Doritos-Locos Stafford is the real Stafford is yet to be decided. And he’s dealt with a slate of brutal defenses so far this year, so he has a real chance to climb these rankings if he can get it together once the Lions’ schedule eases out.

JNA

Banned
Alright, which one of you works for buzzfeed?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ktlincoln/the-definitive-nfl-quarterback-power-rankings

22. Matt Stafford

enhanced-buzz-12478-1350406293-6.jpg

Holy crap at that chick on 21. Is that Ryan Tannanil's girlfriend or something?

And best...poem...ever at 1.

19 touchdowns, and
Only four interceptions.
That is not human.

Two games, 54
For 74. Who needs
Incompletions, right?

LOLOL
You didn’t draft Rodgers first?
That was a mistake.

Discount double check.
Rodgers! Rodgers. Rodgers! Hey—