• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Oh what are you an event sympathizer now? That's like defending the Nazis.

Yh68yY9.gif

Every Gata post makes you dumber and dumber

JNA

Banned
Goodbye one dollar. I'll eat a McChicken and think of you.

Heh well him and Beverley are the only ones sucking for me. And apparently still got a lot of quarters left compared to most others.

There is a chance...a small one, but a chance...

bionic77

Why did Chris Paul choose to suck tonight? Against the Bucks of all teams? :(
That happens sometimes when you are washed up.

See Kobe in his 19th year.

Chris might be over the hill but be can sit back and be satisfied with his accomplishments of being a world class car insurance salesman.

JNA

Banned
That happens sometimes when you are washed up.

See Kobe in his 19th year.

Chris might be over the hill but be can sit back and be satisfied with his accomplishments of being a world class car insurance salesman.

Quiet you! :(

At least James Harden and Tobais Harris was worth it. Especially Harris.

Kings and Detroit game next, maybe Drummond will have a career game and Derek Williams will go high. I believe!

RBH

Why are you crying its win win for you.

If your team is the garbage they seem to be you will win.

If you lose that is proof that they might not be garbage.

Sir, look at the smile on that dog's face in the cartoon.

There's no crying here, my friend.

Spinluck

I watched Wolf of Wall Street tonight. Great movie.

I'm kind of glad I did not get a boner once in the 3hrs. I think I'm finally maturing as a movie watcher.

Fantomex

I do not appeove of the sexual turn this thread has taken this weekend. May God have mercy on all your souls.

I still got love for all ya'll

Spinluck

Or maybe your penis is broken from neglect and lack of use.

I mean, I stared at the ass and tits, and was tempted to rewind some parts. But that shit was 3hrs and I was watching with milady so I had to control myself.

Did you watch the movie, or are you still waiting for your wife's permission? If so, being a Steelers/Lakers fan, I'd like your perspective on the
rape scene.

I do not know what the fuck appeove means, but I approve of the sexual turn.

Friday night = Chicks you want to bang
Sat night = Booty! Post booty!!!!
Sunday = We talk football
Monday = Monday Morning QB... over exaggerate... MNF talk
Tuesday = Titty Tuesday!
Wed = bitch/complain about pineapple pizza
Thursday = Fattford dedication day + complain about how shitty TNF is

bionic77

I mean, I stared at the ass and tits, and was tempted to rewind some parts. But that shit was 3hrs and I was watching with milady so I had to control myself.

Did you watch the movie, or are you still waiting for your wife's permission? If so, being a Steelers/Lakers fan, I'd like your perspective on the
rape scene.
I saw it when my wife was away.

Not a movie you can see with the kids around.

I honestly don't remeber the scene you are taking about. I remember a violent scene but not that one unless you are taking about the attempted one in the airplane, which was just par for the movie. It was basically just about how fucking crazy that world is. Mission accompolished!

And I remember liking the nudity which I recall to be very nice. Sorry your boner did not agree.

I do not know what the fuck appeove means, but I approve of the sexual turn.

Friday night = Chicks you want to bang
Sat night = Booty! Post booty!!!!
Sunday = We talk football
Monday = Monday Morning QB... over exaggerate... MNF talk
Tuesday = Titty Tuesday!
Wed = bitch/complain about pineapple pizza
Thursday = Fattford dedication day + complain about how shitty TNF is

I'm ok with this

That's cause I am talking about one in the same, buddy old friend.

X8GhYLnm.png

*Watches trailer*

Yup gonna see that when it comes out. In the meantime since I just arrived home I think I'll watch me some Belladonna. You know to get ready for the film.

I think I'll watch some Annette Schwarz too

zychi

Banned
http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/12/10/to...atriots-age-fitness?page=3&devicetype=default
"He didn't just watch pranks and laugh. He engaged in them. He won them. He used to sit by the door to the quarterbacks' meeting room and knock Cassel's food out of his hands when he entered. The backup responded by filling Brady's Nikes with a chocolate protein shake. Brady then had the tires taken off Cassel's car, putting three of them in his locker and hiding the fourth -- at which point Belichick put a stop to what he called World War III. But Cassel had learned two valuable lessons. The first: Brady can be one of the boys. The second: Don't mess with guys who make more money than you."

452100592.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Spent the day at a Christmas party at my Dads boss' house.
That place is decked out with vaulted inlaid ceilings with gold leaf, a huge wrought iron staircase with marble (and more gold leaf) an entire outbuilding with a bar and some huge TVs to watch Saints games, and fucking moveable chandeliers. Holy shit that place was beautiful. It was way too ostentatious though. If I had money I wouldnt actually build a big place. Id live in a smallish house because FUCK the upkeep of that place. Even his wife was talking about having to hire several people to clean because she sure as hell wasnt gonna do that.
I have to say I greatly admired the architecture though. It was actually very elegant aside from all the gold leaf.

If I had money I wouldnt actually build a big place. Id live in a smallish house because FUCK the upkeep of that place. Even his wife was talking about having to hire several people to clean because she sure as hell wasnt gonna do that.

Yep, I'd live in a normal sized house and spend my money on a giant TV/home cinema, nice car and a shitload of holidays.

Top Bottom