• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

bionic77

LMYUVed.jpg
None of those games were at home for the Packers.

They were the usual frauds who needed a miracle to get into the playoffs and then couldn't be stopped (except by Jay Cutler who decided not to play because of a sore vagina).

Once again fuck you Jay Cutler. If you were not such a pussy the Steelers could have had number 7!

RBH

I found a place in Stockholm with free wifi but nowhere showing the game :(

Going to have to rely on you guys for updates.

I can point you in the right direction as far as finding a place to watch the game.
smiley_smug.gif

No I don't, I'm just kidding, oh Gawd please don't ban me. :(

Slo

Come to think of it, Ice Cube advocates not eating pig and not shooting AK-47s. Sounds un-American as fuck.

Fuck off, Ice Cube.

RBH

kurt-warner-2.jpg

On NFL Network, Kurt Warner admitted that he considered coming out of retirement after Drew Stanton suffered a knee injury on Thursday night.

Warner said that he quickly dismissed the idea of coming back, realizing he’s five years older and slower than he was during a 2009 playoff run that started with a game for the ages against the Packers and ended with a game against the Saints that may have aged Warner five years in just a couple of hours.

Still, it was hardly a passing thought for the undrafted free agent who bagged groceries and played Arena Football before a torn ACL suffered by Trent Green opened the door for an out-of-nowhere rise to stardom.

“It amazed me I thought about it as much as I actually thought about it,” Warner said.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Konka

Banned
YES! I'm so fucking happy I'm about to cry! Drake! Fireworks! Draft day johnny Manziel 5 years later how am I the man still!
tumblr_mrbr39Jobx1qlitzvo1_500.gif

tumblr_m0d1m2rhc21qlzef1o1_500.gif

Ron-Swanson-GIFs-Memes-Nick-Offerman-Birthday-6.gif

Guys I'm so fucking happy, I could literally cry right :")
Finally a Qb I love an want to root for, it's been a long time coming. I want to thank Tebow. I feel like we just had a amazing draft. Let's do it!
JFF + Gilbert+ 2015 1st
My gawd pls be happy for me :")

Bae :")
kid.jpg

10 years of prosperity in the cleve!
tumblr_inline_mq2btugTi81qz4rgp.gif

Someone dig up how happy I was in the draft draft thread when Browns drafted Manziel. If something happens to him I'll literally die.
#R2spectfulfForBG
No more puking for me! Straight Kas mode from here
https://soundcloud.com/ob-obrien/ob-obrien-schemin-up

So most of NC gets to see Steelers vs Falcons except for a turd-shaped plop through Raleigh who have to deal with the Fins vs Evil.

That or TB vs Car.

Oh well I guess I'll finish the fucking Christmas decorations and get in a workout. Fuck
watching
the Pats.

brentech

Brad Jones was trending on my twitter feed. Clicked the name, found it it was a soccer player and not the Packers' Brad Jones. Phew

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Its sad how much of a hater and how ignorant Marshall Faulk is.

He essentially just said jj watt is only popular because its easy to make players popular in this league and that he doesn't affect the game and make people around him better.

Just so ignorant.

Top Bottom