• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

So I picked up:

Moon
Married with Children
Firefly
and Jurassic Park

agree-nod.gif

cajunator

Banned
Yep, I'd live in a normal sized house and spend my money on a giant TV/home cinema, nice car and a shitload of holidays.

Oh certainly Id build at least a large movie/football watching area because thats very important, but otherwise I wouldnt need a large kitchen, a large living room or huge bedrooms. Half of that shit is a waste. My Dad's Boss' wife even admitted she doesnt use half the houses amenities and rooms. Im willing to bet a lot of rich people dont even use half the shit its just for show. But I suppose they have a different mindset from us poors.

I do not know what the fuck appeove means, but I approve of the sexual turn.

Friday night = Chicks you want to bang
Sat night = Booty! Post booty!!!!
Sunday = We talk football
Monday = Monday Morning QB... over exaggerate... MNF talk
Tuesday = Titty Tuesday!
Wed = bitch/complain about pineapple pizza
Thursday = Fattford dedication day + complain about how shitty TNF is
This post is NFL-GAF approved.

Greg

All hype and shit the bed at home when it matters?

Yeah I can't disagree with that.

Your only chance is if we play an exhibition outside of Ohio. If we play in OH in front of some bitches it sounds like you are going to fraud like a mofo.
LMYUVed.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Oh certainly Id build at least a large movie/football watching area because thats very important, but otherwise I wouldnt need a large kitchen, a large living room or huge bedrooms. Half of that shit is a waste. My Dad's Boss' wife even admitted she doesnt use half the houses amenities and rooms. Im willing to bet a lot of rich people dont even use half the shit its just for show. But I suppose they have a different mindset from us poors.

I just finished up some work on a house with a vineyard on the grounds.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm all for a NFLGAF day dedicated to Matthew Stafford.

Also saw Interstellar for the second time tonight. I thought it was better this time around but
Matt Damon was unnecessary as Dr. Mann, should've gone with someone else and that whole awkward spacesuit fight was still hilarious.

Still a great movie.

cajunator

Banned
I'm all for a NFLGAF day dedicated to Matthew Stafford.

Also saw Interstellar for the second time tonight. I thought it was better this time around but
Matt Damon was unnecessary as Dr. Mann, should've gone with someone else and that whole awkward spacesuit fight was still hilarious.

Still a great movie.

I saw it twice too. I love that movie so much!

Wes

venison crêpe
I found a place in Stockholm with free wifi but nowhere showing the game :(

Going to have to rely on you guys for updates.

Top Bottom